Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
In this one more than the other. But still it would be tough to tell. Depends on the atmosphere of the meeting. I think you represent Bama wht women well. We got some sexy ones down here. But most are too shy to express their BBC affection.
Makes it a tough read at times down here in Bama. I have met a couple of wives but they are extremely discrete. Have to pay to attention to subtle details depending on the environment.

In this one more than the other. But still it would be tough to tell. Depends on the atmosphere of the meeting. I think you represent Bama wht women well. We got some sexy ones down here. But most are too shy to express their BBC affection.

If you're from the south then you should understand. I'm a married white woman in Alabama with college age children still at home. I have to be careful.
If I embarrass and humiliate my family I'll lose my world. The last thing I'll be worried about then is dick.

If you're from the south then you should understand. I'm a married white woman in Alabama with college age children still at home. I have to be careful.
If I embarrass and humiliate my family I'll lose my world. The last thing I'll be worried about then is dick.
Yes I can relate. I have had relationships with white women in your situation while living in the Tusc./Bhsm are so I know your plight first hand. You want to enjoy yourself but not embarrass any1.

But you do enjoy as often as you can???

Yes I know bc the wht
Yes bc down here the blk man / wht gem relationship still sets off fires down here. We just learned to work around scheduled and get as much fun in as we could bc we knew meetings are precious

Yes I know bc the wht

Yes bc down here the blk man / wht gem relationship still sets off fires down here. We just learned to work around scheduled and get as much fun in as we could bc we knew meetings are precious

It was getting so much better the last 8 yrs. Now I'm cautious in ways I've never had to be. It doesn't pay down here to be naive.

We do relate because my wife is from the deep South and her family would not understand at all her having relations with black men. I come from the Northeast and while I do know a number of racists and have some members in my family who do not approve of interracial relationships, Amie explained to me that it not the intense hatred she people she grew up with had for blacks. It indeed would be catastrophic for her personal life if they should ever find out she had ever had sex black men. I shudder to think about what her family would think and do if they knew I encouraged her to do black men and to watch her while she makes love to them.

Back