Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
Unless a woman is displaying some indication if her sexual preference there isn't anyway that her sexual desires and preferences can be determined. The way she chooses to dress may provide an indication that she is looking for an encounter. She may be looking for an IR encounter, or a blue eyed blond stud, or another woman. A better indication is where she is. If she is in a predominantly black club that is likely where here interests lie

Unless a woman is displaying some indication if her sexual preference there isn't anyway that her sexual desires and preferences can be determined. The way she chooses to dress may provide an indication that she is looking for an encounter. She may be looking for an IR encounter, or a blue eyed blond stud, or another woman. A better indication is where she is. If she is in a predominantly black club that is likely where here interests lie
I agree. When I go out, I do enjoy dressing to show that I'm looking for an encounter. But subtle. A low cut top to show my assets. Combine that with subtle hints, like a coy smile when I see him peek down my dress. And a comment asking if he enjoyed what he saw.

The only time I really show my intent is when I wear some of my Queen of Spades jewelry. Or Hot Wife or Lesbian jewelry. Not everyone knows what the symbols mean, but they are a conversation starter. Combining that with a subtle smile to the right person when our eyes meet can lead to a wonderful evening.

Just looking at Phyliss before she moved in with Jamal most people would never guess that she was into interracial
sex. However it seemed that the black guys knew. If we were in Ft. Worth or Dallas in a mall or some public place such as that, she was always getting hit on by black men. Didn't make any difference if that I was there, even if we were holding hands so the guys knew we were together, they still would come up and talk to her. A lot of the guys were successful in talking her into having sex with them. She couldn't hardly say no when it came to fucking or sucking a black guy especially if he had a big dick. After she came back from living with Jamal for a few months, she looked the part of a well fucked white girl but after she removed her piercings and gained a little weight back she didn't look too worse for what she had been thru. This is a picture from before Jamal but after she had started having sex with black guys.
Phyliss.jpg

Back