Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
Not that you can judge by looks, but some wives do have that look like they are "down" for black men. I guess it is a stereotype thing and I've called some spot on and others I missed the mark.
I got two wives correct at my gym, one was a member and one worked there, and it was entirely based on their looks. I literally told my friend about those two liking black men and later on down the line we found out both were sleeping with black guys at the gym.
The one that worked there, who we talked to all the time, was your average good looking MILF. She was married to a recently retired USAF MSgt and had three children and ran the Online Membership Signup Program. She was all over the gym doing tours, signing people up and was a night manger at times.
I got this vibe she was insecure and had this urge to be wanted or desired but not overtly. That's when I told my friend I bet you this girl has a secret and he asked what do you mean. I said look at her situation, she is in her prime and the world is going by her, three children and a husband who by the way never comes to the gym and here she is looking the best she probably ever will and zero excitement in her life. I said to him I think she has this wild side to her, this secret and I believe it involves black men.
He wasn't having it but I said look at her and the situation. She looks great but her husband is never here to work out or say hi, and she only said that he retired a few months ago but offered no other info in all our conversations. I said she has this mannerism to her like she is talking to us but to only humor us, I think she is focused on other things, like finding a black man. He said you still don't know and I said the other thing about her is her prim demeanor and slim build, she is just begging to have a black man destroy that body and her facade, trust me.
Anyway a few months went by and it came out, she was seeing this huge black dude who was a member there and they said she was staying late nearly every night doing "paperwork" and as soon as that black guy left the gym she was out the door soon after and not only that but one guy had seen her getting in the black guy's car and they drove off.
BTW, I saw the black guy she was seeing in the hottub one time. He got out wearing these soaking wet, yellow boxer briefs and I could see every detail, he was packing a huge cock. I fucking knew she was looking to be wanted or desired by someone like him, someone big and confident and could do things to her in bed she never experienced with her husband. I won the argument with my friend.

Now about my wife. Not in a million years could anyone tell or guess by looking at her she now has this yearning for black men (I've really got to post our stuff here). My wife is as white as they come and married as they come and nothing in the way she looks act or talk would ever convince you she wants to have sex with a well hung black man.
Friends of ours would be stunned to learn she wants to "date" and I use that term loosely, black guys. And I know the girls she hangs out with have seen her devotion to me so their worlds would be rocked to know that she could have an extramarital affair, much less with some big black stud, that's why we are being so fucking cautious.
My wife is an ordinary middle aged white woman, wears modest clothes, conservative with her makeup and demeanor. The only time she gets excited or worked up about anything is when the talk of black men arises. She literally reminds me of the girl I told you about that works at the gym, she is "bored" and I think being desired by some well hung black stud who will take control of her in bed. I think she wants and needs the affirmation of a black man that she is still desirable and the only way she finds that affirmation is by having a black man so worked up, and I say this at the risk of sounding crude, she feels his large black cock sliding deep in her and knows he is exceptional and is proving she deserves him.

I always get a kick out of questions like this. I've been into this lifestyle for more than 21 years now and I have a lot of personal girlfriends that's been in it as long as I have, some longer and some less .. and unless they have a QoS tattoo or other significant tats showing, or maybe wearing some type of jewelry showing it,.. I could never guess they were into black guys by just looking at them,.. For example.. if I got on an airplane and was walking down the aisle, unless someone knew me, I'd bet a lot of money that no-one would know or ever guess that I've been black exclusive for all these years..

Now about my wife. Not in a million years could anyone tell or guess by looking at her she now has this yearning for black men (I've really got to post our stuff here). My wife is as white as they come and married as they come and nothing in the way she looks act or talk would ever convince you she wants to have sex with a well hung black man.
Friends of ours would be stunned to learn she wants to "date" and I use that term loosely, black guys. And I know the girls she hangs out with have seen her devotion to me so their worlds would be rocked to know that she could have an extramarital affair, much less with some big black stud, that's why we are being so fucking cautious.
My wife is an ordinary middle aged white woman, wears modest clothes, conservative with her makeup and demeanor. The only time she gets excited or worked up about anything is when the talk of black men arises. She literally reminds me of the girl I told you about that works at the gym, she is "bored" and I think being desired by some well hung black stud who will take control of her in bed. I think she wants and needs the affirmation of a black man that she is still desirable and the only way she finds that affirmation is by having a black man so worked up, and I say this at the risk of sounding crude, she feels his large black cock sliding deep in her and knows he is exceptional and is proving she deserves him.
You have to post some of your stuff because there is nothing hornier than an ordinary middle aged conservative white woman who wants to feel a black cock deep sliding deep inside her!

52a383f0cc91f23fe587f999b0c0c3bf-jpg.1252830

Back