Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
I agree. When I go out, I do enjoy dressing to show that I'm looking for an encounter. But subtle. A low cut top to show my assets. Combine that with subtle hints, like a coy smile when I see him peek down my dress. And a comment asking if he enjoyed what he saw.

The only time I really show my intent is when I wear some of my Queen of Spades jewelry. Or Hot Wife or Lesbian jewelry. Not everyone knows what the symbols mean, but they are a conversation starter. Combining that with a subtle smile to the right person when our eyes meet can lead to a wonderful evening.

Ms Ginny. I couldn't agree more. My wife hasn't had BBC since she was young before we married, but that's not to say she isn't a BBC magnet. I think it's more to do with her looking black guys directly in the eyes and smiling at them with a I'd like to ride you smile. I've caught her doing this on many occasions and have seen the reaction of the black guys to it. It's instant magnetism even to the point of having some of them follow her around grocery stores in hopes of getting a second look or conversation going. I like to hang back to see how they interact in hopes she'll find someone she can't resist and will finally let a BBC get some.

52a383f0cc91f23fe587f999b0c0c3bf-jpg.1252830
Hi sexy

I'm with you, I live in a suburban area where there are a lot of sexy white women. I see them in the grocery store and othere places and I just wish I knew which ones liked BBC. judging by the pictures on this discussion I would have never guessed any of these women would be interested in having anything to do with a black man, not to mention letting one FUCK her really good. Ladies is there a certain word of phrase, or maybe even a certain look that one could use?

Mr Twohands :)

A great smile, and showing interest is usually the best approach!
It is called "chemistry" and if it is there.....................

Back