Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
Workday outfits are pretty conservative, but when she wants to play, she wears minidresses, thigh highs and no parties. This shows off her small waist and big ass. Wearing her new Ace of Spades necklace helps. Dressed like this she is ready for BBC. Carolinas and GA.View attachment 957867
Wow love to take her to bar and dance/grind on her sexy tight body put a show on for every body ;)

I voted 'sort of'. I can dress obviously quite slutty going to work, or to shops, like to show my QoS/BBC tatts. But other times- especially in Winter!- I dress normal.
I'm blonde, wear jewellery, make up, leopard skin print clothing, tattooed, so I think I'm bit obviously slutty. Hopefully!

I voted 'sort of'. I can dress obviously quite slutty going to work, or to shops, like to show my QoS/BBC tatts. But other times- especially in Winter!- I dress normal.
I'm blonde, wear jewellery, make up, leopard skin print clothing, tattooed, so I think I'm bit obviously slutty. Hopefully!
Ann is Smokin HOT.

My wife wore this dress the first time we went in to a predominately black nightclub to see if she could pick up a black man. Amie wore nothing under it and when she sat down there was little left to the imagination. I think every man in that bar that night guessed that she was looking for loving from a black man! Of course she doesn't wear this kind of thing every day.
Amie white skirt cropped.jpg

My wife wore this dress the first time we went in to a predominately black nightclub to see if she could pick up a black man. Amie wore nothing under it and when she sat down there was little left to the imagination. I think every man in that bar that night guessed that she was looking for loving from a black man! Of course she doesn't wear this kind of thing every day.
View attachment 1055146
I bet she got plenty of black cock offers that night

The real black studs always know Leigh is a bbc slut. I look up and she is smiling at one anywhere we go. We were in a club and a 20 something black stud left his young white girlfriend to follow Leigh out of a club to the bathroom. He took her in the men's room and had her suck him off before they came in. I leave for a minute and she has 2 bbc standing next to her flirting with her. I love it. They just seem to know.6940-1.jpg

Back