Would like to hear from both sides...

Hi folks,

I'm just curious and would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the ladies... Does the rest of the guy matter, personality, eyes, smile, overall physique? Or am I alone in that?

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions.

Hi folks,

I'm just curious and would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the ladies... Does the rest of the guy matter, personality, eyes, smile, overall physique? Or am I alone in that?

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

for me its 75 percent -85 percent in the attraction to the mind. that alone can ignite anyone

Just by observing the number of posters with a picture of only their "cocks" in their avatar pretty much is an indicator as to where a lot of guys stand on this question.
You're absolutely right. I noticed when I've started chatting with ladies here online and the first thing they ask for is let me see your cock. That will change your whole attitude on how you respond back to them. They're not into your personality or what's going on inside your mind. That's why you see so many guys flaunting pics of this so-called BBC on here.

precisely, man cant exist without sexuality and perversions and the hot women thou that are attacted to it...
mens sex drives
and last i checked that was all between the ears ..

You're absolutely right. I noticed when I've started chatting with ladies here online and the first thing they ask for is let me see your cock. That will change your whole attitude on how you respond back to them. They're not into your personality or what's going on inside your mind. That's why you see so many guys flaunting pics of this so-called BBC on here.
Are you sure they're all women? Could be gay guys.

If a guy is going to send me a pic as an introduction, I'd much rather it show his eyes, his sexy smile, rather than his cock. But that's me, personally.

Are you sure they're all women? Could be gay guys.

If a guy is going to send me a pic as an introduction, I'd much rather it show his eyes, his sexy smile, rather than his cock. But that's me, personally.
That may be true Mariposa. I see on this site we have a lot of married men/couples and boyfriends on here and they're always asking for cock pics instead of their women. That is why you're a special lady in my eyes Mariposa.

The size is of course important, especially in this lifestyle, but not something that by itself makes me want to sleep with a guy. If I feel at ease with him and trust him, we may start thinking about sex, at which stage a nice big cock will be a plus. Sending cock pics up front doesn't do it for me, though. The time for that will come later on.

I know that at least you want to be able to hold a conversation with the person. What good is it to any of you when before and after you finish fucking nobody has anything to talk about. Awkward

Hi folks,

Some women prefers the bad men. They think those he devils do it better, rough, senseless and etc...

Hi folks,

Some women prefers the bad men. They think those he devils do it better, rough, senseless and etc...

Two great questions. I thought I was alone too.

My bull has to be tall well built. Educated some what. Dress and smell nice. Well groomed or shaved. I prefer all over!!! I want the whole package. Or I wouldn't even date him if I was single. Does he need to be well endowed? Of course. If he's not bigger than my husband. Why bother?!

My husband says about the bull. It's not all about his cock size. My husband is good looking. Well built. Ok endowed. And white skinned. So my bull must be what he's not. Better than him in all physical catagiries. Or it just wouldn't make sense to him. He wants in feel inferior. He wants me to experience what I don't have.

But that's just us. To each his own.
Linda

Everybody has their own preferences to what they want and attracted too. For me a lady that smokes is such a turn off and I don't care how sexy and pretty she is I wouldn't fuck her. If you don't have any spark or connection between the two, then what good will that be and it will be just a lame fuck with no passion. That's just me
There has to be connection, not just the cock. Has to have the connection, looks that I am attracted to and him to me, and be comfortable to be around, sure cock size is important, but if you do not have the others not happening and I will walk.

Back