Would a partially disabled hotwife make you think twice?

My husband visited a couple one time in Scotland when he lived and worked there. Surprise! She was in a wheelchair when he arrived. All they had disclosed prior to meeting was that she had a “medical condition affecting mobility”.

He found it arousing and deliciously different ….. and she was wild and horny as fuck. The husband lifted her out of the wheelchair for fucking…but she apparently sucked cock with a frenzied hunger while still in it. He had a great time. People don’t judge as much as you might think.

I'm curious about something and looking for honest answers, however they may go. Something my wife brought up made me think I would ask the question and see what the general consensus was and either prove her right or prove her wrong.

We are a stag/vixen couple or whatever you want to call it, I'm not as much into the cuck stuff, I just like watching her get fucked and especially by black guys. So put whatever label you want on that.

She is partially disabled. She has a condition called POTS. To make this shorter, let's just say that under certain circumstances she can pass out due to an autonomic nervous system issue.

It's rare that she does pass out and on most days you wouldn't know anything was the matter with her, on other days she has to lie in bed all day long because of her condition.

One of the things that triggers an episode that would cause her to pass out is prolonged physical exertion, case in point, if we go to Vegas she needs to be in a wheelchair if we're going to be walking up and down the strip all day long.

She could probably go an entire day of walking several miles on the strip and be just fine, but the next day she's likely going to be feeling it and have to lay in bed most of the day to recover.

We are planning a trip to Las Vegas in January and as we do not travel much, we want to make it a wild vacation. Extremely revealing bikinis, see-through clothing, tank tops that say grope me, things like that.

We will be looking for a few black guys to play with her while we are down there.

She thinks it won't happen because they will be turned off by the fact that she might be in a wheelchair when they first see her and no matter what she does, they won't be attracted to her anymore and thinks she's broken.

I told her to just be honest and let them know what is going on and they probably won't care.

She can have very rough sex for a while. She may just need some rest afterwards. She has never ******* during sex and we have been open with other partners and have left it up to them if they want to continue if she does pass out. She is fine with it and I am fine with it but it's understanding how that could be disconcerting to some.

The question is, would it bother any of you to have a woman in a wheelchair, dressed like a slut, have her husband push her up to you and she gets out of the wheelchair and starts hitting on you inviting you back to the hotel room for some nasty fun?
i don't care if she's in a wheelchair i would still hit

I'm curious about something and looking for honest answers, however they may go. Something my wife brought up made me think I would ask the question and see what the general consensus was and either prove her right or prove her wrong.

We are a stag/vixen couple or whatever you want to call it, I'm not as much into the cuck stuff, I just like watching her get fucked and especially by black guys. So put whatever label you want on that.

She is partially disabled. She has a condition called POTS. To make this shorter, let's just say that under certain circumstances she can pass out due to an autonomic nervous system issue.

It's rare that she does pass out and on most days you wouldn't know anything was the matter with her, on other days she has to lie in bed all day long because of her condition.

One of the things that triggers an episode that would cause her to pass out is prolonged physical exertion, case in point, if we go to Vegas she needs to be in a wheelchair if we're going to be walking up and down the strip all day long.

She could probably go an entire day of walking several miles on the strip and be just fine, but the next day she's likely going to be feeling it and have to lay in bed most of the day to recover.

We are planning a trip to Las Vegas in January and as we do not travel much, we want to make it a wild vacation. Extremely revealing bikinis, see-through clothing, tank tops that say grope me, things like that.

We will be looking for a few black guys to play with her while we are down there.

She thinks it won't happen because they will be turned off by the fact that she might be in a wheelchair when they first see her and no matter what she does, they won't be attracted to her anymore and thinks she's broken.

I told her to just be honest and let them know what is going on and they probably won't care.

She can have very rough sex for a while. She may just need some rest afterwards. She has never ******* during sex and we have been open with other partners and have left it up to them if they want to continue if she does pass out. She is fine with it and I am fine with it but it's understanding how that could be disconcerting to some.

The question is, would it bother any of you to have a woman in a wheelchair, dressed like a slut, have her husband push her up to you and she gets out of the wheelchair and starts hitting on you inviting you back to the hotel room for some nasty fun?
She'd get the fuck she needs and wants

That’s a quite insensitive thing to say , we are not like animals . We do have feelings and emotions also and yes most would ******* with her providing they understand her condition and how to best to adapt sexually to her needs and safety. Some of the statements I read on here is somewhat very demeaning to all parties concerned and no I am not overly sensitive.
I was getting ready to say the say thing my brother. I agree with you 100%

Fuckin hott as fuck!! Hell no!! Imma help her get as much BBC as she can handle!!! Y'all get to Vegas, look me up. I'll help you guys find some BBC!!!😘🥰

If she passes out, do you want the guys to keep fucking her while she is *******, as a guy with a big cock could damage her if she isn't conscious to manage the depth or even if it to wide.
It's never happened, and we don't anticipate that it would, because usually it's brought on when her autonomic nervous system can't regulate her ******* pressure usually caused by upright activities such as walking. Standing up can cause ******* pooling in the legs, stairs are especially rough. It's never happened while having sex because that's usually more of a laying down or braced activity.

It has been discussed in the past and it would have to be a decision made as a collective but she has told some guys in the past that if they're fine with it to just keep going, she doesn't care. She's never had a cock so big as to worry about damage, she's had some large ones but nothing that would be a particular concern. So I guess that would have to be a decision made at the time between involved parties and what their comfort levels were.

I hope this worked out for you both she is a very beautiful woman and you both deserve to have fun together xx

It's never happened, and we don't anticipate that it would, because usually it's brought on when her autonomic nervous system can't regulate her ******* pressure usually caused by upright activities such as walking. Standing up can cause ******* pooling in the legs, stairs are especially rough. It's never happened while having sex because that's usually more of a laying down or braced activity.

It has been discussed in the past and it would have to be a decision made as a collective but she has told some guys in the past that if they're fine with it to just keep going, she doesn't care. She's never had a cock so big as to worry about damage, she's had some large ones but nothing that would be a particular concern. So I guess that would have to be a decision made at the time between involved parties and what their comfort levels were.
Oh damn, such a willing slut to disregard things to please a bull first!!!!

It would not bother me. I would just want to know up front if there are any issues I would need to know about.

Love that she is a fucking slut, wanting them to keep fucking her if she does pass out!!!!

Not a problem. I've been with several partially disabled women. They fuck as well as anyone. Maybe better.

Back