Worst ever meet?

The first time I met Shawn was for drinks, conversation and explore the possibilities. We had a great time an by the end of the evening we were all over each other. I believed we were a great match. So, a few weeks later we made plans for him to meet at our house.
As soon as he arrived I felt like something was off, no easy smile, conversation or excitement. He just sat on the couch and drank a cocktail.
Was a little put off but believed that he was just nervous. I figured, lets start down the path and see what happens.
We started to make out and things are still very off. No, excitement for either of us, very mechanical. But, he drove an hour to get to our house so I felt like I owed him something. We did all the usual stuff until he finally started to enter me.
Now things really got bad. He was huge, which probably would not have been bad if I was excited...I wasn't. No problem getting in, but there was no "magic" just this robotic pounding with this massive tool. It became very painful. He kept hitting something deep inside me that felt like I was getting punched in the stomach. I just wanted him to cum and get off me. He finally did.
Since then I have felt good about myself for letting him continue when I knew it wasn't going to work.
Now hesitant to get back out there.
Sorry to hear that.

My weirdest was one of my first. Couple was eager for me to come over and take care of the gf. Get there, they say they have some rules before we start. I'm thinking its the common no kissing or no anal. That's fine.

Turns out it was that, plus no touching her upper body. Waist and up. Can't hug, can't touch tits, back, neck,shoulder etc. Can't lie on top of her. And she couldn't take a strong pounding, so had to give slow strokes. So basically after the blowjob, i was limited to a few positions and was never able to get up to a rhythm that I'd enjoy.

Knew right away there was no way I was gonna cum, so we just fucked till she tapped out. They asked me to come back a few times, but I kept turning them down. I'm not a robot lol
I wonder what had them make all those additional rules. I believe in boundaries but gahhhdamnnn! Lol

Maybe they had some negative experiences beforehand.

Had a strange meet with a couple last night. Very off putting when all the did was spoke a foreign language to each while you are servicing the wife . As consequence I lost my erection and total interest in what I was there for . Husband just sat in the dark also . Strange one for me .
How off putting !

Similar experience but in reverse. I once met a woman in a party danced all night with her and she was keen to carry on at my place. We had a few more drinks and one thing led to another and we were in bed. She looked at my bbc and and started crying! It was so weird but she was scared of it’s girth first time she had seen a bbc irl and asked if it was ok to get a taxi and leave immediately, she soon left the group of friends we shared at the party….so awkward that situation for us both!
Wow !
Wish I had this problem 🤣

I wonder what had them make all those additional rules. I believe in boundaries but gahhhdamnnn! Lol

Maybe they had some negative experiences beforehand.
Possibly, or maybe it's their way of staying "faithful" to each other? ...either way, it was weird and not worth it lol

Had a strange meet with a couple last night. Very off putting when all the did was spoke a foreign language to each while you are servicing the wife . As consequence I lost my erection and total interest in what I was there for . Husband just sat in the dark also . Strange one for me .
I had a German couple do that to me not knowing I can speak it as well. And at the end of the session I asked them how was it in German. Both of their jaws hit the floor, Lol!

A bull showed up at our house, that was ok as all the ******* were gone. But he brought his todler ******* with him....thought it would be ok....the wife does enjoy young blacks but not that young!

Think the worst one I had through a site was this guy who showed up over an hour late. So was already annoyed. But I get over it, he's here. Get down on my knees and he goes "oh I don't like blowjobs." wtf? Totally out of it now because giving head is what really gets me going. So we go to fuck and he goes "I don't take my boxers off." ...Needless to say he was horrible. And of course being he was so bad, he was super cocky in Dms both before and after. :ROFLMAO:
Any man who says he does not enjoy a blowjob from a woman there has to be something wrong with them!

I took an uber to meet a latin couple who had me come to fuck her. she was beautiful, but her husband was extremely insecure and jealous, even though he reached out to me. she was on her knees sucking my cock and balls, as soon as i walked in, and he was silent, didn’t say anything. just watched, not gonna lie, he looked creepy af. but she was so sexy and wanting of my bbc, she put a condom on me and bent over excited, i inserted with caution, and was fucking rough, and hard. almost to get back at him. i pounded her for an hour straight. then i took out the condom and fucked her raw. she wanted it we were both tested b4, and he was still silent, just watching. fucked her more, and i nutted in her deeply. he then got up, and made out with her. i was super confused why he looked mad as i was fucking her.. and i was scared that id be in some sick ******* plot/ robbed. men are most vulnerable while in pussy lol but yea thats my worst. im sad also cause her pussy was sublime, the head magnifique.

I took an uber to meet a latin couple who had me come to fuck her. she was beautiful, but her husband was extremely insecure and jealous, even though he reached out to me. she was on her knees sucking my cock and balls, as soon as i walked in, and he was silent, didn’t say anything. just watched, not gonna lie, he looked creepy af. but she was so sexy and wanting of my bbc, she put a condom on me and bent over excited, i inserted with caution, and was fucking rough, and hard. almost to get back at him. i pounded her for an hour straight. then i took out the condom and fucked her raw. she wanted it we were both tested b4, and he was still silent, just watching. fucked her more, and i nutted in her deeply. he then got up, and made out with her. i was super confused why he looked mad as i was fucking her.. and i was scared that id be in some sick ******* plot/ robbed. men are most vulnerable while in pussy lol but yea thats my worst. im sad also cause her pussy was sublime, the head magnifique.
😂😂maaan I being worried bout that ******* plot /robbed ******* too with new couples lol even if you spend time getting to know them, you really never know. You blowing her back out and next thing you know the husband has a gun to your head. Lol
Talking bout "hand over all your ******* and I'll let you finish"😂😂

😂😂maaan I being worried bout that ******* plot /robbed ******* too with new couples lol even if you spend time getting to know them, you really never know. You blowing her back out and next thing you know the husband has a gun to your head. Lol
Talking bout "hand over all your ******* and I'll let you finish"😂😂
deadass, it be kinda scary/ hella exciting. thats why i still do it. most of the time its awesome and worth while. id be mad as hell if i died over some pussy. especially cause i dont want my fam mostly my momma knowing bout this here lmaoo. whats your worst meetup bro?

He sounds like the type that actually prefers the hubby to be there so I guess he wasn't that enthusiastic

I guess that was just his definite fetish.
The need for her husband to be there is an (with no disrespect) odd necessity to the cuckold fetish. I’ve seen people get around the humiliation/dominance aspect by taking and sending vids, video chatting while in the act, etc… I may be incorrect, but maybe the guy is bi and was hoping her husband would be there to facilitate

My weirdest was one of my first. Couple was eager for me to come over and take care of the gf. Get there, they say they have some rules before we start. I'm thinking its the common no kissing or no anal. That's fine.

Turns out it was that, plus no touching her upper body. Waist and up. Can't hug, can't touch tits, back, neck,shoulder etc. Can't lie on top of her. And she couldn't take a strong pounding, so had to give slow strokes. So basically after the blowjob, i was limited to a few positions and was never able to get up to a rhythm that I'd enjoy.

Knew right away there was no way I was gonna cum, so we just fucked till she tapped out. They asked me to come back a few times, but I kept turning them down. I'm not a robot lol
This might as well be a GH situation, lol. Hell if you can't touch above the waist, she might as well have just put her pussy against a hole for you fuck her through it. I mean I understand some rules, but that is too much, and I could never enjoy that.

Had one couple agree to meet for drinks we met in the middle. Everything was going well and this was back when the NBA started putting Black Lives Matter on the court. We're talking and one of the NBA bubble games were on and the most racist stuff came out of the husband's mouth and the wife agreed. I'm sitting there like ummm you know I'm black right? I had to get up and leave just was not cool at all

This might as well be a GH situation, lol. Hell if you can't touch above the waist, she might as well have just put her pussy against a hole for you fuck her through it. I mean I understand some rules, but that is too much, and I could never enjoy that.
I understand the no kissing rule but got damn. No this or that. Who this bitch think she is? You did better then me bruh. I would have just left if I couldn’t get my timing down and able to enjoy myself.

Had one couple agree to meet for drinks we met in the middle. Everything was going well and this was back when the NBA started putting Black Lives Matter on the court. We're talking and one of the NBA bubble games were on and the most racist stuff came out of the husband's mouth and the wife agreed. I'm sitting there like ummm you know I'm black right? I had to get up and leave just was not cool at all
Much respect for your self-control to not let the opportunity for sex get in the way of expressing your disgust

What language was it?

If she was fine enough to meet and hubby was out of the way then I wouldn't care if they spoke Klingon to each other I'm blowing her back out! Couples that do that don't bother me!

What bothers me is hubby stepping out for a smoke break and leaving the hotel door unsecured.

A huge one is ambushing me with some strange bull late in the action. If we all started out together over a beer meet and greet then bang the wife that's one thing but showing up late with no warning hell no! It only happened a few time but each time I made an excuse and left and never hooked up with that couple again.

Linguistics doesn't bother me poor logistics do!

Back