Worst ever meet?

Kellyshain

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Had a strange meet with a couple last night. Very off putting when all the did was spoke a foreign language to each while you are servicing the wife . As consequence I lost my erection and total interest in what I was there for . Husband just sat in the dark also . Strange one for me .

I was just telling my new hotwife girlfriend that some times you can get some real duds for guys and sometimes you can get real hits. Just cuz people advertise doesn't mean they're all jackpots. So for her first one to be fairly choosy cuz if he's a dud it may ruin her taste of it forever. I guess it's the same for couples.
Very much so lol 😂
You wouldn't have a problem with me,
I speak six languages
😉
wow baby

that is just rude .. had similar problem only in reverse at Rio's once .. group of guys all shouting .. well talking very loudly in an easter language of some sort .. clearly discussing wife even kept doing it while trying to touch her up .. as if she wasn't there .. horrible experience and gets the worst meet vote for similar reasons !!

Had a strange meet with a couple last night. Very off putting when all the did was spoke a foreign language to each while you are servicing the wife . As consequence I lost my erection and total interest in what I was there for . Husband just sat in the dark also . Strange one for me .
Maybe she needed something in her mouth so she couldn't speak lol. Just saying, a solution to a problem.

lol i hsave one. met a guy in nyc for drinks and then back to my hotel. he came literally in 15 seconds of being in me
That Could be that your your hot stuff don't ******* the guy for that Some Guys can cum several times you should have let him stay and play I'm sure he would have cum good as the evening went on
And he may have been a little inexperienced Give the guy another chance

I had some bad ones , usually involving couples . That's why nowadays I'm rarely meeting couples where the guy controls the situation.

Last edited:
We have all have had HITS and MISSES. The worst thing is meeting a couple who say they are ready for a regular third and when your there chicken out. Get cold feet. I have had a great connection, made out, foreplay wonderful, licked the pussy and all. Wifey gets cold feet when I’m stroking. Then I have had a wife who was great. Would call me over for some afternoon delight, hubby not home, but gotta make her cum before ******* get home.

They spoke english fluently but decided to speak so you won’t understand, it’s so rude and off putting

Do you know what language they were using? I mean where are they from? Just curious. Somebody who I used to fuck told me a funny story once where a Russian friend of hers was fucking a brotha and said in Russian during sex, “You are soooooo ugly”! Well, turns out the brotha spoke Russian and understood exactly what she said . . . and let her know it by speaking to her in fluent Russian after they were done screwing LOLOLOL!!! Said her friend was so embarrassed haha! Come to think of it, that “friend“ could have been her since she was Russian her own damn self! But yeah, that was weird and rude what happened to you.

Last edited:
Had a guy we arranged to meet at hotel , was suppose to be 8:00 , he called a few minutes before , said it would be about 9:00 , 9:00 no show , no response to text , a little after 10:00 said he was almost there , was about 10:30 he showed . Was very pushy , but wife likes bossy , and his D wasn’t bad . They had a quick round about 30 minutes and he says he’s got to leave . Then asks if he could take the bottle of grey goose vodka we had bought for the room , I said no .

Had a guy we arranged to meet at hotel , was suppose to be 8:00 , he called a few minutes before , said it would be about 9:00 , 9:00 no show , no response to text , a little after 10:00 said he was almost there , was about 10:30 he showed . Was very pushy , but wife likes bossy , and his D wasn’t bad . They had a quick round about 30 minutes and he says he’s got to leave . Then asks if he could take the bottle of grey goose vodka we had bought for the room , I said no .
This is why I'm not into these quick meets, one nighter's crap. Either we take time to get know each other fairly well, which should not take an eternity, or fuck it. Not interested. The sex is better, if you ask me, if you feel comfortable with and about the person, as opposed to meeting a stranger.

I know people who actually like it the other way around. However, with that way, you never know what you're going to get, including potentially contracting a disease, mind you.

Instead of potentially wasting someone's time, I prefer to take the time up front to get to know what I'm dealing with. Then and only then, can I know this.

Last edited:
I started talking with a guy and the conversation was hit and miss. I'd say something and he'd take several hours sometimes to respond however he would tell me to make sure my responses were quick. Was going to just call it a miss but he suggested a date. It was going to be dinner, a movie, and drinks. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to the date. Dinner went well. We got to the movies and fifteen minutes in he is asleep and snoring. I was little to not interested at all by this point so got an Uber and left him napping in the theater.

he came in me and prettu much ran to the door
*******, I would have played it off like when you walking down the sidewalk and you trip. You keep walking hoping no one noticed, lol. I would have acted like it did not happen and kept playing. Even joke about it too. Be like, "see what you made me do" hahah.

Damn bruh lol
I can see how that would throw a man Off his game, that's kinda weird 😳

I've learned to mentality Block out ******* and focus on the task at Hand , even with that weird *******.

Had a Hispanic Couple here in Austin they spoke NO Ingles whatsoever 🚫
And to make matters worse... We had to fuck on the couch and I think they little ones weren't even fully asleep yet🤦🏾‍♂️ hubby kept leaving to check the back room, smdh

But still... I put the smash on wife, dicked her down good and bounced 😂

Back