Worst ever meet?

This is why I'm not into these quick meets, one nighter's crap. Either we take time to get know each other fairly well, which should not take an eternity, or fuck it. Not interested. The sex is better, if you ask me, if you feel comfortable with and about the person, as opposed to meeting a stranger.

I know people who actually like it the other way around. However, with that way, you never know what you're going to get, including potentially contracting a disease, mind you.

Instead of potentially wasting someone's time, I prefer to take the time up front to get to know what I'm dealing with. Then and only then, can I know this.
It’s why we generally will not meet with anyone new one on one . We have had many No shows and last minute cancellations. We don’t get a lot of time to play , so we find panties and events maximize the potential

It’s why we generally will not meet with anyone new one on one . We have had many No shows and last minute cancellations. We don’t get a lot of time to play , so we find panties and events maximize the potential
Ok. I'm the opposite. I stay away from the parties.

Do you know what language they were using? I mean where are they from? Just curious. Somebody who I used to fuck told me a funny story once where a Russian friend of hers was fucking a brotha and said in Russian during sex, “You are soooooo ugly”! Well, turns out the brotha spoke Russian and understood exactly what she said . . . and let her know it by speaking to her in fluent Russian after they were done screwing LOLOLOL!!! Said her friend was so embarrassed haha! Come to think of it, that “friend“ could have been her since she was Russian her own damn self! But yeah, that was weird and rude what happened to you.
He should have let her then and there but keep fucking her. That would have been epic. And, on top of that, ask her in Russian while fucking how that ugly dick feels lol.

I started talking with a guy and the conversation was hit and miss. I'd say something and he'd take several hours sometimes to respond however he would tell me to make sure my responses were quick. Was going to just call it a miss but he suggested a date. It was going to be dinner, a movie, and drinks. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to the date. Dinner went well. We got to the movies and fifteen minutes in he is asleep and snoring. I was little to not interested at all by this point so got an Uber and left him napping in the theater.
Don't blame you that was plain rude

I started talking with a guy and the conversation was hit and miss. I'd say something and he'd take several hours sometimes to respond however he would tell me to make sure my responses were quick. Was going to just call it a miss but he suggested a date. It was going to be dinner, a movie, and drinks. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to the date. Dinner went well. We got to the movies and fifteen minutes in he is asleep and snoring. I was little to not interested at all by this point so got an Uber and left him napping in the theater.
Note to self: Take a nap before going out on a date. :sleep:

It does suck when you have something like that happen. I had a guy come to my house and I went down on him on the couch. I had been sucking him just a few minutes and he stands up, pulls his pants up and leaves like someone is chasing him. It was really weird. We had met in public a couple of days before and had hit it off. I was rather surprised with his behavior. He didn't explain why he left so suddenly or for that matter answer my text messages about what happened.

He should have let her then and there but keep fucking her. That would have been epic. And, on top of that, ask her in Russian while fucking how that ugly dick feels lol.

My understanding was that the actual fucking was good to both parties, so they kept going. As for me, I can’t fuck somebody who I don’t find attractive, let alone downright ugly. Can’t even get wood 🪵 LOL!

My understanding was that the actual fucking was good to both parties, so they kept going. As for me, I can’t fuck somebody who I don’t find attractive, let alone downright ugly. Can’t even get wood 🪵 LOL!
All jokes aside, I don't have it in me to just ignore stuff like that directed towards me. It would have been an instant wrap. Now on the flip side, I am like you, I need that physical attraction face and body-type wise. Now not to offend anyone, but I am also very picky about the pussy look.

Similar experience but in reverse. I once met a woman in a party danced all night with her and she was keen to carry on at my place. We had a few more drinks and one thing led to another and we were in bed. She looked at my bbc and and started crying! It was so weird but she was scared of it’s girth first time she had seen a bbc irl and asked if it was ok to get a taxi and leave immediately, she soon left the group of friends we shared at the party….so awkward that situation for us both!

Similar experience but in reverse. I once met a woman in a party danced all night with her and she was keen to carry on at my place. We had a few more drinks and one thing led to another and we were in bed. She looked at my bbc and and started crying! It was so weird but she was scared of it’s girth first time she had seen a bbc irl and asked if it was ok to get a taxi and leave immediately, she soon left the group of friends we shared at the party….so awkward that situation for us both!
Kristen Wiig Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Look at you slickster hahah. See what he did there, he just sales pitched himself hahah.
scheming rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

My weirdest was one of my first. Couple was eager for me to come over and take care of the gf. Get there, they say they have some rules before we start. I'm thinking its the common no kissing or no anal. That's fine.

Turns out it was that, plus no touching her upper body. Waist and up. Can't hug, can't touch tits, back, neck,shoulder etc. Can't lie on top of her. And she couldn't take a strong pounding, so had to give slow strokes. So basically after the blowjob, i was limited to a few positions and was never able to get up to a rhythm that I'd enjoy.

Knew right away there was no way I was gonna cum, so we just fucked till she tapped out. They asked me to come back a few times, but I kept turning them down. I'm not a robot lol

Had a strange meet with a couple last night. Very off putting when all the did was spoke a foreign language to each while you are servicing the wife . As consequence I lost my erection and total interest in what I was there for . Husband just sat in the dark also . Strange one for me .
what a terrible waste of you…xx

Had a guy we arranged to meet at hotel , was suppose to be 8:00 , he called a few minutes before , said it would be about 9:00 , 9:00 no show , no response to text , a little after 10:00 said he was almost there , was about 10:30 he showed . Was very pushy , but wife likes bossy , and his D wasn’t bad . They had a quick round about 30 minutes and he says he’s got to leave . Then asks if he could take the bottle of grey goose vodka we had bought for the room , I said no .
You told him right. Get the f*ck on. Your late and he treated your time as it was nothing. Inconsiderate perk.

It does suck when you have something like that happen. I had a guy come to my house and I went down on him on the couch. I had been sucking him just a few minutes and he stands up, pulls his pants up and leaves like someone is chasing him. It was really weird. We had met in public a couple of days before and had hit it off. I was rather surprised with his behavior. He didn't explain why he left so suddenly or for that matter answer my text messages about what happened.
Wow!You wasted a good mouth job on him I bet. Learn from your error. Make the person go down on you first or 69.

My weirdest was one of my first. Couple was eager for me to come over and take care of the gf. Get there, they say they have some rules before we start. I'm thinking its the common no kissing or no anal. That's fine.

Turns out it was that, plus no touching her upper body. Waist and up. Can't hug, can't touch tits, back, neck,shoulder etc. Can't lie on top of her. And she couldn't take a strong pounding, so had to give slow strokes. So basically after the blowjob, i was limited to a few positions and was never able to get up to a rhythm that I'd enjoy.

Knew right away there was no way I was gonna cum, so we just fucked till she tapped out. They asked me to come back a few times, but I kept turning them down. I'm not a robot

I wonder if the guy was the one who wanted it this way. If I was him. Do what you want, as long as you stop if she asked.

Damn bruh lol
I can see how that would throw a man Off his game, that's kinda weird 😳

I've learned to mentality Block out ******* and focus on the task at Hand , even with that weird *******.

Had a Hispanic Couple here in Austin they spoke NO Ingles whatsoever 🚫
And to make matters worse... We had to fuck on the couch and I think they little ones weren't even fully asleep yet🤦🏾‍♂️ hubby kept leaving to check the back room, smdh

But still... I put the smash on wife, dicked her down good and bounced 😂lol lol beast mode 😂

Back