Worldwide Roll(-Play) Call

Yeah. The Black-intruder-fantasy seems to be a rather famous one & i`ve heard `bout that before.
Do you act it out - in a safe way, i mean - or have you ever talked about that? Thanks for your input/insights @6inchDavid.
Yeah. The Black-intruder-fantasy seems to be a rather famous one & i`ve heard `bout that before.
Do you act it out - in a safe way, i mean - or have you ever talked about that? Thanks for your input/insights @6inchDavid.
We act it out, I get rough with her holding her wrists above her head. Tell her that I'll be taking it one Way or another! I ******* her legs apart and grind my cock against her pussy and then slowly push it in her as I tell her how tight she is. As as she gets wet I told her yeah that's it she loves his big black cock and I ask her how she likes it cuz her husband must not be that big for her being so tight. And then as she fights the rougher I get slamming in her harder and she slowly gives in and then I start teasing her making her tell me how much she likes it eventually make her beg for more,begging me to cum in her. Telling me how much she loves BBC!

(...)
I'm ready to play the wifey, if the heater is on, I will do my best to initiate the move...
i bet you`ll make for a perfectly sexy and seductive wife in this scenario, sexy.. :exciting:
Why only one guest?
Oh, you`re right and i have to agree. Script adapted...
Hubby will guide you to sit in between two Black guests, all three of you on the backseat of the car. :threesome: Okay?

I like the way you think. And I also like how multiple guests can make things get out of hand really quickly.
Looks like we'll need to take the van-to make sure there's enough room.
Wow, this is progressing rapidly! Who would have thought?
Thanks for pulling the van out your garage, Jams...

Mine is being a bull that lives with a cuck couple and owns them. I fuck the wife as i please all over the house as the husband watches and pays the bills.
Using his razor to shave your pubes? Make him use your used toothbrush while he buys you a new one frequently?

Back