Best IR video to watch with your wife?

My wife and I recently began role playing with a BBC dildo we’ve talked about watching interracial videos while we play. I’m looking for recommendations what do your think the best IR Hotwife videos are to watch with your wife?
It depends on your wife to some extent. If she's ready for it, I think hot_wife is great for wives looking to learn about how to be a playful hotwife while getting madly turned on at the same time.

If she is ready for something rougher, try baby kxtten. She loves BBC hard and rough.

My wife and I recently began role playing with a BBC dildo we’ve talked about watching interracial videos while we play. I’m looking for recommendations what do your think the best IR Hotwife videos are to watch with your wife?
Blacked com

Or a BBC in real life 😜

Blacked.com can be a good option. The best for mynwife was ir scene with amateurs. In amateurs you can show her how a wife is felling with a real bbc. There are a lot of ir amateurs scene where your wife can be hooked. My wife loved it a lot. Now I wait for the big step... a real bbc for her.
If you want dm. I can send you some ir scene amateur.

Back