Worldwide Roll(-Play) Call

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

what do you think are good themes for sexual role play?
Anything on your mind, any ideas welcome!
(Especially, if your suggestions are in line with the B2w site`s theme. ;) )

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful words.

Our role play often involves my wife being picked up in a hotel bar by a strong handsome black guy. She gets really hot when playing this game.
However, I keep hoping it really happens while I sit in the bar watching her flirt. Her bull then hols her hand and leads her to the elevator. I wait in the bar, hoping for sexy texts.

Unfortunately no black guy. Just us.
She gets really horny though
Must be funny to play the "Black guy" who guides her to the elevator and the husband waiting for texts in the bar or hotel lobby all at the same time. :D Does your wife actually send you text messages while you are fuc!<ing her as "Mr. Black" during your role plays? And, as the hubby, do you respond? :p

White husband+white wife+ Black Uber/Lyft Driver after a night of drinking is my wife and I's current favorite fantasy, based on an actual experience that-unfortunately-stopped short of anything happening.
Good idea/scenario & TY for answering.
What had happened in your actual experience? And what`s the script you added for your role play? Thx again.

White husband+white wife+ Black Uber/Lyft Driver after a night of drinking is my wife and I's current favorite fantasy, based on an actual experience that-unfortunately-stopped short of anything happening.
That's very similar to what my wife wants but she be wearing a short black cocktail dress with no panties and we'd be making out in the back of a car and go from there with the driver

Good idea/scenario & TY for answering.
What had happened in your actual experience? And what`s the script you added for your role play? Thx again.

My wife knows I want her to have sex with a Black man. We had been out for the evening at a micro brewery having a few drinks and ran into some friends, so it turned into an unplanned Pub Crawl. We ended up having more to ******* than we planned, so we decided to get a ride home. When she was looking at the icons on the Lyft map she pointed to the closest driver and said "OOOOH-He's a BLACK man!" And sure enough, he was. It was only a 10 minute drive home, but while we were together in the back seat I had my hand in her lap under her skirt the whole time she was making smalk talk with the driver. After he dropped us off we went inside and gave her big Black dildo an intense workout. The next morning she realized she couldn't find her sweater-she had either left it in the last bar or the Lyft driver's car. She sent him a text message (through the app, I think)-but never heard back from him. I spent all that week fantasizing about him texting her back and arranging to drop the sweater off. Every day I came home hoping his car would be in our driveway...but no such luck. The fact that a Black stranger knows where we live, has my wife's number from the text she sent, and probably has an item of her clothing-like a trophy-always makes me hard when I think about it.

Last edited:
That's sexy, I'm ready for the white wife's role lol
Yeah. Somehow that plot makes one so anti self-driving cars. :bounce:

i really love the variant with the husband being the driver and giving wifey and guest a good ride home...
First he opens the backseat door behind the driver`s seat for the guest, then he runs around the car like a real gent in order to open the door for his wife. Only thing, it`s not the door to the seat next to him, the driver, as might have been expected, but the door to the other side of the backseat next to the guest.

Without going too deep into detail, the rest of the plot could include those elements...
* there will be no shortcuts on this ride - its length will be proportional to that of the guest`s dick
* the wife will do (almost) everything to get the guest to "make the move"
* hubby may help (the heater can do a good job making passengers lose cloths; romantic music from the radio may help too ;) )
* the rearview mirror will see no sunlight thru the tail window, if ya know what i mean
* <add your own here>

The casting crew announces the roles:
wifey ... @sexyC
hubby ... @Jamspliff
black driver/passenger ... (still vacant; apply now!)

:)

Thanks for your participation so far, everyone!

Yeah. Somehow that plot makes one so anti self-driving cars. :bounce:

i really love the variant with the husband being the driver and giving wifey and guest a good ride home...
First he opens the backseat door behind the driver`s seat for the guest, then he runs around the car like a real gent in order to open the door for his wife. Only thing, it`s not the door to the seat next to him, the driver, as might have been expected, but the door to the other side of the backseat next to the guest.

Without going too deep into detail, the rest of the plot could include those elements...
* there will be no shortcuts on this ride - its length will be proportional to that of the guest`s dick
* the wife will do (almost) everything to get the guest to "make the move"
* hubby may help (the heater can do a good job making passengers lose cloths; romantic music from the radio may help too ;) )
* the rearview mirror will see no sunlight thru the tail window, if ya know what i mean
* <add your own here>

The casting crew announces the roles:
wifey ... @sexyC
hubby ... @Jamspliff
black driver/passenger ... (still vacant; apply now!)

:)

Thanks for your participation so far, everyone!

That sounds good to me.
I'm ready to play the wifey, if the heater is on, I will do my best to initiate the move...
Why only one guest?

That's very similar to what my wife wants but she be wearing a short black cocktail dress with no panties and we'd be making out in the back of a car and go from there with the driver
Very close to one of my favorite role play scenarios as you can read above. ^ (With the difference that the roles of hubby and driver swapped.)

What i didn`t say yet is that in our play - very much like in your suggestion - she is wearing a short skirt that she is able to pull back or lift up while on the back seat next to "Mr. Black". Plus, either she is not wearing any panties from the start, or she removes them in the car in a way that he will notice but without showing him everything right away. We want to tease a little and leave something to his imagination; so he gets something to look forward to ;)

Last edited:
(...) The fact that a Black stranger knows where we live, has my wife's number from the text she sent, and probably has an item of her clothing-like a trophy-always makes me hard when I think about it.
Thanks for sharing. Hot story and idea for a role play. It is worth making it real.

Next time make sure it`s not the sweater! Ever thought about "accidentally" leaving her panties in a (black) driver`s car with her number written across its lining - phat black magic marker style? (Just a lil food for thought.)

Thanks again.

Wife Love's to role play about a big black Intruder catching her either sleeping naked or half naked doing laundry and forcefully taking her conquering her while I'm at work
Yeah. The Black-intruder-fantasy seems to be a rather famous one & i`ve heard `bout that before.
Do you act it out - in a safe way, i mean - or have you ever talked about that? Thanks for your input/insights @6inchDavid.

Mine is being a bull that lives with a cuck couple and owns them. I fuck the wife as i please all over the house as the husband watches and pays the bills.

Back