Women: why do you keep your cuck husbands?

I just like interracial sex.My husband can fuck just fine and honestly he could probably easily physically dominate any black man Ive had if need be.The more black men talk the less respect I have for them.Many of them live in a fantasy land and are living a lie online.We have nothing in common other then we both like interracial sex.I am the treat,not the bull and I enjoy it that way.No I dont care to discuss it or argue about it.Thats just reality for us all.
I have lost respect for you based on your generalization. You saying the more black men talk. As uf all of us are the same. A monolith. Thats very dumb and you should watch what you say. Irresponsible and crude.

I just like interracial sex.My husband can fuck just fine and honestly he could probably easily physically dominate any black man Ive had if need be.The more black men talk the less respect I have for them.Many of them live in a fantasy land and are living a lie online.We have nothing in common other then we both like interracial sex.I am the treat,not the bull and I enjoy it that way.No I dont care to discuss it or argue about it.Thats just reality for us all.
Mmmh... I've chosen my bulls together with my husband, and I must say most of them, even if they indulge in Thug style, they have a good level of education. One of them I could even talk with him for hours, that is, after sex. I think you had bad luck or did not choose carefully.

Why do some women stay with their white cuckold husbands/boyfriends instead of just dating and marrying a black man?
Your question and your avatar made me very sad. The idea a man of whatever race feels neglected and diminished is sad, no matter what is being said by some about humiliation in this forum. I'm not saying there might be a black man that could replace my husband. But at the moment, and I think for a long, long while, my husband feels like a part of me. We still have great sex. But even if something terrible would happen, no black stud would make me happier than my husband, and I would stay with him against all odds.

many of the men my wife has fucked are not in a long term relationship and seem unable to live with a woman. They make good bulls because the wife does not have to worry about them wanting monogamy or much else. Cuckold husbands on the other hand tend to be great at relationships with women and are tolerant and easily managed and often great sex partners because a cuck hubby will do what it takes to please but really a good relationship is complex and great to have

My God, the list of reasons I keep him are as long as your arm. Think of the perfect partner in every single way less the sex and thats him. He is the funniest, most honest, loyal, intelligent, talented person I have ever known with bucket loads of integrity. Yes, these are qualities he's had to work at over the years because of his lack of cock size and his sexual prowess, so had to make up for it in other ways.
He is the most sexually submissive male I have ever come across, but thats because he worships me and my pussy and I give him the freedom to be who he needs to be.
I love hard, rough sex with a big cock BUT I have no need for it at all afterwards. Once we're done and the bull heads home, i'm perfectly happy with what I have and my wonderful life with my cuck. When I need that itch scratched, then thats when I seek out that better sex, but otherwise, i'm happy without it until next time.
I have dated and married big dicked alpha's and aside from the sex, I enjoyed almost no other part of those relationships. My ex's were hardwired to keep trying to fuck other women, which was hurtful, tiring, distressing being constantly lied to. My cuck thinks my pussy lips are the gates to heaven and has never, ever wanted to touch, smell or taste another woman in 10 years of knowing him. That to me is the cherry on top for me.
Perfect response, it's almost crazy that the question exists right? A dick is going to become the most important part of the person you choose to be with? We've both been asked this many times and it honestly didn't seem like a question we were qualified to answer. We never even thought that way. Not to make fun of the question or the person asking it, not intended that way at all. I've been an alpha my whole life, been with many women. Once my wife and I started this "I was the only guy she'd had ever been with", i loved giving her the attention she deserved. I love worshipping her and worshipping her body it's my biggest turn on other than her cuckolding me, and its been amazing for her confidence. She is in better shape than in years, looks amazing and loves me more than ever. I know she would stop in an instant if she even felt it was really bothering me, so what more can coupes like us really ask for? Glad you two are enjoying the lifestyle and each other.

Mmmh... I've chosen my bulls together with my husband, and I must say most of them, even if they indulge in Thug style, they have a good level of education. One of them I could even talk with him for hours, that is, after sex. I think you had bad luck or did not choose carefully.

Your question and your avatar made me very sad. The idea a man of whatever race feels neglected and diminished is sad, no matter what is being said by some about humiliation in this forum. I'm not saying there might be a black man that could replace my husband. But at the moment, and I think for a long, long while, my husband feels like a part of me. We still have great sex. But even if something terrible would happen, no black stud would make me happier than my husband, and I would stay with him against all odds.
Simply beautiful

Back