Women: why do you keep your cuck husbands?

Why do some women stay with their white cuckold husbands/boyfriends instead of just dating and marrying a black man?
My God, the list of reasons I keep him are as long as your arm. Think of the perfect partner in every single way less the sex and thats him. He is the funniest, most honest, loyal, intelligent, talented person I have ever known with bucket loads of integrity. Yes, these are qualities he's had to work at over the years because of his lack of cock size and his sexual prowess, so had to make up for it in other ways.
He is the most sexually submissive male I have ever come across, but thats because he worships me and my pussy and I give him the freedom to be who he needs to be.
I love hard, rough sex with a big cock BUT I have no need for it at all afterwards. Once we're done and the bull heads home, i'm perfectly happy with what I have and my wonderful life with my cuck. When I need that itch scratched, then thats when I seek out that better sex, but otherwise, i'm happy without it until next time.
I have dated and married big dicked alpha's and aside from the sex, I enjoyed almost no other part of those relationships. My ex's were hardwired to keep trying to fuck other women, which was hurtful, tiring, distressing being constantly lied to. My cuck thinks my pussy lips are the gates to heaven and has never, ever wanted to touch, smell or taste another woman in 10 years of knowing him. That to me is the cherry on top for me.

I just like interracial sex.My husband can fuck just fine and honestly he could probably easily physically dominate any black man Ive had if need be.The more black men talk the less respect I have for them.Many of them live in a fantasy land and are living a lie online.We have nothing in common other then we both like interracial sex.I am the treat,not the bull and I enjoy it that way.No I dont care to discuss it or argue about it.Thats just reality for us all.

I keep my boi around because I have trained him the way I want him. Why would I trade in something that I have worked hard to get where I want it. I love my boi and he takes care of me and as a result I am able to live a good life. I have met a lot of Black men who haven't wanted a committed relationship. At the end of the day I know my boi will always be there for me.

We’ll ignore the troll and his question.
But we do want to applaud the women here who praise their husbands for sharing them with well-hung BBC gentlemen who can rock their world.
There are few greater acts of love than to allow - and even encourage - your wife to be pleasured by another man with a much larger cock and greater stamina, knowing he will make her moan, curl her toes, roll her eyes back, and give her the best orgasms of her life.
Such unselfishness is found in a strong, secure and loving marriage involving true soulmates.
Keep it fun and positive.
Jo and Hubby.

My marriage broke up because we fell out of love, no other reason we are still friends and still offer support to one another occasionally when required. The ladies who "keep their husbands" as you so ellequantly put it, do so for the same reason, they love them, end of.

This lifestyle is just a small part of our lives. We have jobs, family, hobbies and responsibilities just like everyone else. We are not into the cuckolding but, we assume that those that are have the same views of their marriage and relationships as well. We wouldn't risk what we have just for the sake of sex.

I once read "it takes a much stronger man to be a cuckold than to be a bull." I think I'll keep mine and enjoy our journey together. The men I've chosen to be with would never think my husband was something to be replaced but rather they are here to complement our relationship. After all, if I leave my husband for my lover, I'm looking for another lover to cuckold him anyway.

Is that where you wanted this to go?? hahaha

I just like interracial sex.My husband can fuck just fine and honestly he could probably easily physically dominate any black man Ive had if need be.The more black men talk the less respect I have for them.Many of them live in a fantasy land and are living a lie online.We have nothing in common other then we both like interracial sex.I am the treat,not the bull and I enjoy it that way.No I dont care to discuss it or argue about it.Thats just reality for us all.
100% agree

This truly unfortunate question has allowed many to give positive and valuable replies, and yet has a wider importance, as it speaks to the nature of the bull/hotwife dynamic. The bull isn't there to replace the husband, or to consider himself better than the husband, but rather, he is an addition to the sexual aspect of a hopefully very happy married life. There is a brilliant podcast by Michael C from NY called "Keys and Anklets" that just hits these issues.

Back