Women who like cuckolding their boyfriends or husbands, why do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a petite woman 5 ft 100 pounds,and its always felt exhilarating to be in control,yea total control.
do white girls who like big black cock really enjoy watching their boyfriends lick the black guys come out of them or seeing them suck the guy's black cock this is a fantasy of mine and I was wondering if it turns the girl on ladies your thoughts please

Attachments

• b6ff0b3dddebf48aa28080d78b958065.28.jpg
    b6ff0b3dddebf48aa28080d78b958065.28.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 121
To have my cake and eat it too. I love men desiring me and i love going against what society says what a woman should be like sexually, all my ex's all my life were alpha's because thats what attracts me, yet all were very, VERY jealous and it used to drive me insane, yet my beta cuck who obviously wants it and encourages it has never griefed me about other men, even if he's felt jealous towards me or envious of them, he's never shown it. It is very liberating.

Last edited:
I love your answer! What a great attitude my problem is my X told me she had been with a black guy outwardly I was jealous and mad but secretly it turns me on no end which is confusing but the idea and thought of seeing her with a big black cock drives me wild I would only do it if a girl was there and it turn her on as much as it turns me on, does that make me a cuckold?

do white girls who like big black cock really enjoy watching their boyfriends lick the black guys come out of them or seeing them suck the guy's black cock this is a fantasy of mine and I was wondering if it turns the girl on ladies your thoughts please
It's about sexual control, to me it's a rush. Having my husband eat my messy pussy after sex with another is amazing. The thought he even gets turned on by it makes me wet! Oh ya and it feels Fantastic!

I want to meet a woman who wants me as her faithful cuck I want to be there for her let her enjoy all the black men she wants to enjoy . I will lover her eat the hls cum out of her always . If she wants to have me suck her bulls cock I wil I will do all she wants me to do .I want to have a woman to love and needs to enjoy sex with other men but will love me for being me I will cherish her and obey her needs of what ever she ask of me I believe all white woman need a black man to enjoy .I will be her boy friend or have a full marriage with her What ever her desire its my duty to let her have happiness that some times only a black man can sexually give her But my love will be true passionate love for her from my heart to hers .

It's about sexual control, to me it's a rush. Having my husband eat my messy pussy after sex with another is amazing. The thought he even gets turned on by it makes me wet! Oh ya and it feels Fantastic!

I Love the fact that that turns you on! OMG I've been wanting to try it for so long with a sexy girl the thought of cleaning another man's come out of her while she watches me turns me on no end!I'D LOVE TO CLEAN THAT! YUMMY!-1.jpgDAMN THATS HOTT!-1.jpg

Why do I like/love the idea of my wife getting fucked by some primal black guy?

Well, start with years of reading Penthouse forum and magazines like Variations, where it seemed every other article started with, "I've always wanted to see my woman with another man." sort of thing. . Add years of whacking off as a 13 to 18 year old after reading and fantasizing about the same. . Add an adventurous wife, a stable marriage and life, and willingness to take sex to a higher level by visiting a swinging club, after trying to have sex with one of her friends husbands while I watched. (he could not unless I was not there and he had had too much alcohol.)

After him, we talked at length, and she confided that she had a fantasy of a black man. I had no problem watching. My real concern was for her safety first. . . It took us about a month and a half to find a black man to fill the bill and he was quite willing. We met over dinner, then off to the club. . As the evening progressed, I began to experience something called Cuckold Angst. As Jpeterson36 noted:

"We all feel guilty and like bitches for denying our husbands and yet strangely I find these men appear to be extremely into it all despite their protests. They want these ultimatums, they are afraid of loosing control and yet it makes them hotter than anything. I have seen Mark cum twice without even touching himself and that was when my lover told him that he owned me sexually and when I told Mark I was pregnant. I also notice Mark getting a hard on when I refuse sex to him and even though he is vocally whining about the situation his little tent is obvious to me.. . "(1)

Sound familiar?

Maybe this from newaussiecuck:

"However, part of me is scared that she will actually go for it, and part of me is scared that she won't.
If she does go for it, then will I really be able to handle it? Will it hurt our relationship, will I end up losing her? (Not likely as our relationship is very strong and she is satisfied with our sex life I believe.

"She wouldn't be cucking me out of dissatisfaction, more so as it would be something we would both enjoy and brings us even closer together. Her giving me something that I need, and me giving her the freedom to enjoy herself). . . I know that for it to ever happen I will need to take that leap, but right now and for such a long time I am stuck. This isn't something new to me, I have been aware of and fantasized about cuckolding for the best part of 20 years, before I even met me wife (we are in our 40's)."(2)

Yeah, I hear ya brother. . I felt the same way when my ex-wife first took another guys cock as I was there. That was 1980. I still vividly remember it. It took less than seven years of reading what seemed exciting as hell to become ingrained in my mind and assure me, I wanted to see "My wife with another man." Ok. . .It stuck. .

Back to cuckold angst. . .

For me it was a weird set of circumstances. Bobbi agreeing to make love to a black man. . She was going for it. It COULD hurt our relationship. And let me throw in aside here. . .You better be damned ready mentally when it happens. If you are in the "lifestyle" you know drama will get you on the outs in NO TIME. . People having recreational sex don't want fucking games. If your wife wants to fuck someone and you are not happy about it, keep it to yerself, you probably started this *******. Fantasizing about who knows what, but regressing to a baby when you don't get your way.

If you decide to do it, Do it. . let her enjoy her chance. If the guy fucks better than you do, he fucks better than you. If his cock is bigger, its bigger. . Do you want to risk this for sexual thrill? THAT BEING SAID. . .

She had agreed, and we had found someone. I had not met him before we went out, but had seen several pictures and he appeared good looking. Bobbi liked him and that was all that mattered. I wondered what it would be like. Our "bluefish" encounters of the past were all with men I knew and picked or controlled. Now it was her choice. .

What if his cock was bigger? He lasted longer. . The questioning of self is, in the right mindset, sexually alluring as hell. The risk alone is part of the thrill. . you erotasize the fear. When the night arrived, we had dinner, and it was clear she was my wife (matching rings and age) and Will (we seem to have an issue with that name. . . ) and Will was a special sort of guest. Bobbi was dressed in a one piece cotton dress with convertible top that would allow easy access to her breasts. I of course drove and acted as personal servant.

During the evening, watching Bobbi dance with him, exclusively, watching him kiss her on the dance floor and build intimacies that had been mine, took a toll. . .It got me hotter than hell to know this man would take possession of my wife and her sexuality that night. That he would share the night with her, getting his rocks off with her, and she fulfilling her long time fantasy of being taken by a black man. All night I wondered how it would evolve and we had not even gotten in the door yet. I want to add that I deliberatly took several pictures of them outside the club, in several poses, with his arms around her, with him kissing her. .with him playing with her boobs. . They later proved to be a strong stimulus for me.

Back to the original question. The night went well and provided fodder for several sexual nights to come. (if you will). We settled into a lifestyle with her dating black men for a several years, and for us it worked. She never got attached to the guys and there was no cheating. It was hot as hell. . .and still is. . .But it is not for everyone.

1. https://jpeterson36.livejournal.com/4346.html
2. http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41729

Total sexual control, to me it's exciting. My husband eat my cumfilled pussy after sex with another man, is horny for me. I enjoy sitting on a husband's mouth and I pounding out the stranger's cum from the pussy. Eat my lover's cum, I tell his and ride his face. It is very good if the husband is not jealous, but is happy to eat the bull's cum. :sex:

T_DSC02361.jpg

Yes my first wife let me do the same she was always loaded up with bulls cum I just like your hubby I could eat cum from her several times a day on weekend nights she use to do gang bangs the bulls loved to see me eat her after i ever use to suck there cocks with here I miss that so much I hope to find a good woman like you to enjoy doing all that again with someone in my live Even whenI fucked her I would go down and eat my own cum out of her sometimes she made me ******* her pee She was a really good woman

I don't think that most of us can ever achieve sexual fulfillment with just one partner. I need be exposed to men with different personalities, sexual styles, and physical attributes. Sometimes I need intimacy, and other times I need raw sex. Sometimes I need a huge cock in my pussy, and other times I need an average cock in my ass. And techniques that I learn from one man can be applied to other men, including my husband. As others have said, it is very liberating to do what is right for me, rather than be enslaved by what others tell me a proper wife should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back