Women who are BBC only but have a white BF/Hubby…

So I’m asking this question because I am a single bisexual female who has dated black men only since I was 20. People ask me all the time, “well what if you dated a white guy who was completely ok with you dating all the black guys you wanted, would you do it?” My answer would be no. If I’m sexually attracted to only black men I’m not going to want to have sex with the white guy or to be honest wake up to looking at them.

I hear all the time from Hotwives & Queen of Spades that say, “they will only fuck black guys.” I know a lot of this is fantasy play for them… But for the ones who love black dick so much and say you only F*ck black guys then why why are you dating or married to a white guy and your CLEARLY fuck a white guy behind closed doors? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just curious… I love learning about others and this has always been on my mind.
I would love to be in a relationship with a woman who was black cock only. That image regularilly seen where a white woman is holding hands with a black man with a lovelly big erect penis while her other hand is holding a white man in chastity is so erotic!!

So I’m asking this question because I am a single bisexual female who has dated black men only since I was 20. People ask me all the time, “well what if you dated a white guy who was completely ok with you dating all the black guys you wanted, would you do it?” My answer would be no. If I’m sexually attracted to only black men I’m not going to want to have sex with the white guy or to be honest wake up to looking at them.

I hear all the time from Hotwives & Queen of Spades that say, “they will only fuck black guys.” I know a lot of this is fantasy play for them… But for the ones who love black dick so much and say you only F*ck black guys then why why are you dating or married to a white guy and your CLEARLY fuck a white guy behind closed doors? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just curious… I love learning about others and this has always been on my mind.
Well it is just for fun but you can't control who you love

Yes, yes and yes! If we love black men, why we need to have white bois in our lifes?! That’s useless.
I’m single.. few years black exclusive so quite same as you.

Last edited:

My wife fucks black guys and women she loves the taste of black cock and pussy she also like to rim them both and be their sex slave this happens at least twice a week with me only finding put with marks on her ass or makeup all over she as also had blacks only on her ass ...black women have used strapons to please her and she says she loves it...

I have yet to meet a black cuckold man though. I'm married to a great man and do not exclusively fuck black men. It is a fact that my hubby and I are almost sexually inactive together. It is not ideal but it's the situation we are in. It became like that after we started living together and have my youngest and dogs. We both work hard and are tired most of the time not wanting to have sex then. But strangely enough want sex with other people which gives us energy for some reason. Some things are just difficult to explain on paper.

My wife fucks black guys and women she loves the taste of black cock and pussy she also like to rim them both and be their sex slave this happens at least twice a week with me only finding put with marks on her ass or makeup all over she as also had blacks only on her ass ...black women have used strapons to please her and she says she loves it...
Yeah I can relate to that. I have been babysitting while Mom is at her bulls place fucking and sucking black men.

I think there’s a big difference between being sexually attracted to some men and romantically attracted to some men. Romantic attraction has very little to do with sexual attraction as far as I’m concerned. A nice body and big cock make me want to have sex with a guy but that doesn’t mean I’m compatible with that person on a personal level. Quite often I’m not compatible with my playmates on a personal/social level. Very few of my playmates end up becoming actual friends with my husband and I outside of sexual play sessions because of that. That doesn’t keep me from wanting them to fuck me or them from wanting to bury their seed in me as often as possible. That being said, I don’t understand the dynamic of being with a boyfriend or husband that does absolutely nothing for you sexually. I think there needs to be some level of sexual gratification between significant others in order for that relationship to be high functioning and rewarding for both. I’ve been blessed with marrying a man that is handsome, funny, intelligent, caring, athletic, and hung enough to make me orgasm on his cock. The fact that he enjoys my being a cum dump slut for black men is just icing on the cake! He’s the one that introduced me to swinging and encouraged me to try black men over a decade ago. He has been nothing but supportive of my decision to only have extramarital sex with black men ever since. It wouldn’t matter what race my husband was because I love the person. I just also happen to love having sex with lots of black men and get enjoyment from increasing my body count. So it’s good for everyone involved! 🤩🖤 :qos:
Not loving this response. It's pretty demeaning once you get past the sexual details.

So, all of those guys that I saw you banging on OF were not compatible on a social or personal level?
Trust me, any guy will tell you, seeing someone they want to fuck, but could not have a relationship with is part of our DNA. That was college and my 20s. But cutting off a whole race as not being socially acceptable to you, and only good for fucking? I don't know, sounds terrible. You have very few black friends, but fuck tons of them?
Wow.

And, people are praising this response??? WTF am I not seeing? Seriously, walk me through why this is an acceptable position. This woman has an excellent body built for F-U-N, but after reading this, the attraction dissipates.

Last edited:
I think you might be leaving a few things out. One is that racism is hardly the answer to your question. The reason the saying birds of a feather flock together exists because it’s true. Humans like every other ******* on the planet are more comfortable around people like themselves and it’s about culture not race. Racism is when you think someone of a different race isn’t equal to you in some way or doesn’t deserve what you deserve because they are a different race. A person wanting to mate with, or hang out with, or live with someone just like them is not being a racist. Quit throwing that word around like the corrupt media does to cause division in our society. If you were going to point to race being at play in relationships wouldn’t you point to the very thing we are engaging in here on this site? Objectifying people based on their skin color? When you talk to a lot of black men about this subject some will tell you they don’t want to be sexually objectified because of their skin color and isn’t that what we are doing? Ask most women about this subject and they will admit they are attracted to sex with black men because of the color contrast in the skin. Isn’t that more racist than being with someone of the same skin color? Do cuckolds like watching their wives with black men because the black men are in fact black? Isn’t that more racist since it’s based on race? 90% of white people marry white people and 90% of black people marry black people and 90% of hispanic people marry hispanic people and 90% of Asian people marry Asian people because it’s just who they are surrounded with in their daily lives. Stop with the racism BS.
Well, look here. A single white male comes on an interracial fuck site, and condescendingly let's US know when it's appropriate to identify and call out racism.

If you are dysfunctional than
I think there’s a big difference between being sexually attracted to some men and romantically attracted to some men. Romantic attraction has very little to do with sexual attraction as far as I’m concerned. A nice body and big cock make me want to have sex with a guy but that doesn’t mean I’m compatible with that person on a personal level. Quite often I’m not compatible with my playmates on a personal/social level. Very few of my playmates end up becoming actual friends with my husband and I outside of sexual play sessions because of that. That doesn’t keep me from wanting them to fuck me or them from wanting to bury their seed in me as often as possible. That being said, I don’t understand the dynamic of being with a boyfriend or husband that does absolutely nothing for you sexually. I think there needs to be some level of sexual gratification between significant others in order for that relationship to be high functioning and rewarding for both. I’ve been blessed with marrying a man that is handsome, funny, intelligent, caring, athletic, and hung enough to make me orgasm on his cock. The fact that he enjoys my being a cum dump slut for black men is just icing on the cake! He’s the one that introduced me to swinging and encouraged me to try black men over a decade ago. He has been nothing but supportive of my decision to only have extramarital sex with black men ever since. It wouldn’t matter what race my husband was because I love the person. I just also happen to love having sex with lots of black men and get enjoyment from increasing my body count. So it’s good for everyone involved! 🤩🖤 :qos:

Only dysfunctional people think like this and it’s a very small portion of the population. You have never had truly great sex until you have great sex with someone you are also romantic with. There is a mental component to sex which adds another layer of pleasure and extasy.

Women who are married to a person they never have sex with or have no interest having sex with are depriving themselves of a true life partner. You are simply living with a friend and calling it marriage. It’s not a win - win even if you are okay with the arrangement because there are far better arrangements for everyone. It’s Your choice to live a subpar life no doubt but make no mistake it’s subpar and if you are lucky and brave enough to leave the friend you are currently living with and seek out a lover to share your life with then you will understand this post.

Btw it goes both ways she is cutting off an entire race of men as sexual partners. Much of this entire delusional lifestyle is just plain old racism and it’s ugly how it gets somehow celebrated here. Some Asian or white girl wont have sex with black guys “she must be a racist” white girl only has sex with black guys “bravo black is best”. It’s ugly and dysfunctional but it’s even worse it’s actually a form of abuse in many ways and all parties have some real deep seated issues that are causing unhealthy behaviors.

Yea that is just delusional I know of many women who been black and come right the fuck back. Plenty of black women dating whites guys too. This is part of the dysfunctional racist fantasy that this tiny lifestyle props itself up upon. It’s simply untrue but keep on chugging the kook aid.

On swinger sites when I get sent messages of invites I go and I view their profile and yes lots of times I see that they say no single males or no BBC! I just figure that on one hand they want to ward off a lot of the losers and on the other hand hubby knows what up and he's heard all the stories. He knows if his wife ever gets some BBC that she will be hooked so he wants to keep her seeing none black Bulls in the swing lifestyle!

Not loving this response. It's pretty demeaning once you get past the sexually details.

So, all of those guys that I saw you banging on OF were not compatible on a social or personal level?
Trust me, any guy will tell you, seeing someone they want to fuck, but could not have a relationship with is part of our DNA. That was college and my 20s. But cutting off a whole race as not being socially acceptable to you, and only good for fucking? I don't know, sounds terrible. You have very few black friends, but fuck tons of them?
Wow.

And, people are praising this response??? WTF am I not seeing? Seriously, walk me through why this is an acceptable. This woman has an excellent body built for F-U-N, but after reading this, the attraction dissipates.
Honestly after reading what she wrote I'm in total agreement with what you said. Who fucks people they're not compatible with?

The way she speaks about black men in her comment is kind of inhuman. Almost as if she doesn't exactly see them as people.

Edit - even the part where she mentions her husband encouraged her to "try black men"... sounds like she's at a candy store and not talking about human beings

If you knew to shut the fuck up you would have never sent me that stupid comment.
Which one is stupid?
The one calling you out for telling a black man what's racism and how to react?
Or the one chiding you on getting ranckled?

If it's the second comment, then you may have a small point. I should have paused and elevated the discussion, instead of assuming you're the kind of dick that would take it personal and attack me as opposed to defending your indefensible position.

Which one is stupid?
The one calling you out for telling a black man what's racism and how to react?
Or the one chiding you on getting ranckled?

If it's the second comment, then you may have a small point. I should have paused and elevated the discussion, instead of assuming you're the kind of dick that would take it personal and attack me as opposed to defending your indefensible position.
Dude go away. You are obviously lonely.

Back