Women only, Do you like a finger in your ass while getting fucked

Citabria

Male
Gold Member
My 26YO GF isn’t interested in anything Anal, but she seems to really like when we are doggy and I use my thumb to drag some of her wetness to her ass and while I have both hands spreading her ass, use my thumb and apply a little pressure to her ass while making small circles. Then I slowly and gently slide my thumb in her ass about an inch or so. She seems to really like it. I do have hopes of getting to fuck her ass in the near future but I’m not real optimistic. Thanks in advance.

My gf really isn't into anal, she pulls my hand away the few times I tried. She said it's messy so I respect that. Dunno how I'd convince her but if she's not into it, I'm not that bothered.

YES!!!!
Ryan Newman Yes GIF by Alexander IRL

My 26YO GF isn’t interested in anything Anal, but she seems to really like when we are doggy and I use my thumb to drag some of her wetness to her ass and while I have both hands spreading her ass, use my thumb and apply a little pressure to her ass while making small circles. Then I slowly and gently slide my thumb in her ass about an inch or so. She seems to really like it. I do have hopes of getting to fuck her ass in the near future but I’m not real optimistic. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I love to have my ass played with when I'm having sex. There are tons of nerve endings around your anus that if stimulated with a finger or toy helps to increase the sensation. I love it.

Back