Women only, Do you like a finger in your ass while getting fucked

Citabria

Male
Gold Member
My 26YO GF isn’t interested in anything Anal, but she seems to really like when we are doggy and I use my thumb to drag some of her wetness to her ass and while I have both hands spreading her ass, use my thumb and apply a little pressure to her ass while making small circles. Then I slowly and gently slide my thumb in her ass about an inch or so. She seems to really like it. I do have hopes of getting to fuck her ass in the near future but I’m not real optimistic. Thanks in advance.

The ass has plenty of nerve endings too. That’s good and bad. Some teasing and it feels amazing. Try to stretch it open w a huge cock, and not so much. My wife needed a little extra sensation and didn’t hesitate to handle it herself. Our bull noticed and happily took over. Wife enjoys DP w our bulls!
It takes patience and you seem to be on the right path. Lube and time are your friends. It’s a different sensation. Not to mention peoples fears of not being clean or empty. Orgasms release endorphins, a natural pain killer. Make her happy and then continue to experiment. Anal plugs and smaller dildos are good after she gets use to your finger(s). Just make sure it’s for anal play and has a flared end. The goal is not to slide in and pound away. You are stretching a sphincter. This is a muscular seal that does a great job at staying shut and keeping things in. It needs to be relaxed. Good luck.

Attachments

• 71B2BA06-93DB-41F8-B7E5-01D93CAFF3EE.jpeg
    71B2BA06-93DB-41F8-B7E5-01D93CAFF3EE.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 54B0BAEF-350F-400C-8C06-1EAFDA128510.jpeg
    54B0BAEF-350F-400C-8C06-1EAFDA128510.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 493
My 26YO GF isn’t interested in anything Anal, but she seems to really like when we are doggy and I use my thumb to drag some of her wetness to her ass and while I have both hands spreading her ass, use my thumb and apply a little pressure to her ass while making small circles. Then I slowly and gently slide my thumb in her ass about an inch or so. She seems to really like it. I do have hopes of getting to fuck her ass in the near future but I’m not real optimistic. Thanks in advance.
Yes it's extra stimulation

Absolutely!

sounds like you know exactly what you are doing

Attachments

• lia20.jpg
    lia20.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 447
In talks with a Latin couple and this sexy Mamacita wants to naughty with her first BBC as hubby watches! Hubby has just informed me that she likes a finger in her ass! Now I have stuck cock up asses before but never a finger so we will just have to see if we can go from a finger to something else!🍆👈😈

Back