Women only, Do you like a finger in your ass while getting fucked

Citabria

Male
Gold Member
My 26YO GF isn’t interested in anything Anal, but she seems to really like when we are doggy and I use my thumb to drag some of her wetness to her ass and while I have both hands spreading her ass, use my thumb and apply a little pressure to her ass while making small circles. Then I slowly and gently slide my thumb in her ass about an inch or so. She seems to really like it. I do have hopes of getting to fuck her ass in the near future but I’m not real optimistic. Thanks in advance.

In talks with a Latin couple and this sexy Mamacita wants to naughty with her first BBC as hubby watches! Hubby has just informed me that she likes a finger in her ass! Now I have stuck cock up asses before but never a finger so we will just have to see if we can go from a finger to something else!🍆👈😈
We’ll…how did it go?

My 26YO GF isn’t interested in anything Anal, but she seems to really like when we are doggy and I use my thumb to drag some of her wetness to her ass and while I have both hands spreading her ass, use my thumb and apply a little pressure to her ass while making small circles. Then I slowly and gently slide my thumb in her ass about an inch or so. She seems to really like it. I do have hopes of getting to fuck her ass in the near future but I’m not real optimistic. Thanks in advance.
I do like a finger in my ass if I am turned on

Back