Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,585 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,554 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,106 33.7%

• Total voters
When I first started posting my pix on the web I didnā€™t like pix where people interrupted my masturbation with the monster faces that the ā€œswirlā€ filter gave them, and soon I found the blurred, and black rectangles across the eyes. Weā€™re just as annoying and distracting, so I had my hub crop out just enough to where it looked like that was the original pic, yet enough to hide my ID. After awhile (a short while), I came to the realization that Iā€™m a grown ass woman, living my life the way I want to, so fuck it. Now before anyone comes out of the woodwork screaming about some peoples jobs would be on the line, Iā€™m aware of that, and I considered it,,,granted not everyone has the option I did, jbut I felt I was looking for a job when I found this one, and I can easily do that again, see ya! We originally (before the web came around), took static pix for our own keepsake photo album for ourselves, so when we decided to share, we cropped,,,till we didnā€™t. Not only were our pix more exciting for the web, but oddly enough, it was more exciting for us to post them, nobody could say I was a poser. If we didnā€™t come up with an acceptable alternative like cropping, I probably wouldā€™ve just kept them to myself and let them be just our memoirs for our old age. I hope you didnā€™t just do that with magic markers and kept the originals pristine, youā€™re gonna want to see that smile, or that twinkle in your eye down the road and think, ā€œyeah, thatā€™s me, that really happened, and I really enjoyed itā€.

When I first started posting my pix on the web I didnā€™t like pix where people interrupted my masturbation with the monster faces that the ā€œswirlā€ filter gave them, and soon I found the blurred, and black rectangles across the eyes. Weā€™re just as annoying and distracting, so I had my hub crop out just enough to where it looked like that was the original pic, yet enough to hide my ID. After awhile (a short while), I came to the realization that Iā€™m a grown ass woman, living my life the way I want to, so fuck it. Now before anyone comes out of the woodwork screaming about some peoples jobs would be on the line, Iā€™m aware of that, and I considered it,,,granted not everyone has the option I did, jbut I felt I was looking for a job when I found this one, and I can easily do that again, see ya! We originally (before the web came around), took static pix for our own keepsake photo album for ourselves, so when we decided to share, we cropped,,,till we didnā€™t. Not only were our pix more exciting for the web, but oddly enough, it was more exciting for us to post them, nobody could say I was a poser. If we didnā€™t come up with an acceptable alternative like cropping, I probably wouldā€™ve just kept them to myself and let them be just our memoirs for our old age. I hope you didnā€™t just do that with magic markers and kept the originals pristine, youā€™re gonna want to see that smile, or that twinkle in your eye down the road and think, ā€œyeah, thatā€™s me, that really happened, and I really enjoyed itā€.
Thatā€™s awesome and Iā€™m glad that works for you guys. Much respect. I feel differently. My face is in ads and on billboards in our city. I have large and diverse client list with the company for which I work. While I certainly wonā€™t judge anyoneā€™s kinks, if someone was working with me and found out I had pics like this and was involved in this lifestyle. It could cost me lots of money. It could cost the company lots of money. And it could damage personal relationships. Thatā€™s how I view it. No shame here and we definitely have the original pics and vids for sure

Thatā€™s awesome and Iā€™m glad that works for you guys. Much respect. I feel differently. My face is in ads and on billboards in our city. I have large and diverse client list with the company for which I work. While I certainly wonā€™t judge anyoneā€™s kinks, if someone was working with me and found out I had pics like this and was involved in this lifestyle. It could cost me lots of money. It could cost the company lots of money. And it could damage personal relationships. Thatā€™s how I view it. No shame here and we definitely have the original pics and vids for sure
I figured it was something like that, I was just lucky enough to where i could flex. Trust me, back in ā€˜95 I introduced glory holes to the web with my videos made in actual stores (yeah,,,that was me, Iā€™m the one), HBO had a series called America Undercover,,,they were doing a story called ****** on the Point,,,although I was in Portland and my ******* was in Fresno, we talked a lot, and that show came up and he told me he couldnā€™t believe there was girls like that, he believed they existed, but couldnā€™t image they would let them do a story about them, but he loved the show, it was like watching a train wreck. Thatā€™s why when HBO contacted me and wanted to do a whole thing about this dark underbelly at the arcades I had to decline. By the time my ******* passed away it was already in the mainstream, my hub and I laughed our asses of when even Ron Jeremy decided to make one, then the TV show Broken Shield ran an episode where some guy put his dick in one and came out weighing a little less, my moment had come and gone! LOL

Screw anyone who doesn't understand, do what you must to protect yourself!

Back