Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,566 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,536 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,088 33.7%

• Total voters
I think this thread got lost on some posters. Most of these women look pretty skanky to me. I think I'd suspect they are slutty women!

Back, several years ago, I attended a convention with my company, and there was a young lady (in her late 20s I guess) that was attending and doing the scheduling of meetings, break and luncheon menus, etc for all the agents that were attending. She was the secretary of our company's Marketing VP. She was a married lady, and even had a 2-year old, but she was there by herself; her husband wasn't present. This girl was a drop-dead doll brunette ... hot, little petite figure, beautiful face, the whole 9 yards of "perfect ass".
The convention lasted 4-days, 3 nights, and this gal got tapped by at least 5 different guys (one a officer of the company). Fortunately, I wasn't one of them since everyone's names eventually became public knowledge. She ended up being fired, and all but one of the guys, that tapped her, resigned or were fired from the company.
The thing is, however, to meet her, you would have NEVER guessed she was such a slutty little gal. I mean, she was one of these sweeties that a guy would love to take home to meet his parents; as pleasant and innocent looking as they can get. But, she sure as hell caused a big ass ruckus in our company. I talked with one of the guys later, and asked him if it was worth it, and his eyes got wide and he instantly said "hell no". I just had to laugh. Its amazing what a woman's pussy will do to a man, and even a company. LOL

Last edited:
Back