Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,577 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,548 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,100 33.7%

• Total voters
A friend of mine looks very innocent but has a big black boyfriend..

I'm sure that she appreciates you posting her pictures here, a website dedicated to adult sexual interests.

However as, per your description, she is NOT a 'wife' as noted in the thread topic, I have removed them as they violate Forum Rule #1.
Please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting anything further.

So here is my Saturday night...

Met at a restaurant in town. First time actually meeting so wanted somewhere public. I got there before him so I was sitting in a both waiting for him. He had texted me to say he was running a little late but was on his way.

He lacking in and my pussy clnched. He was so hot. Looks a little like Duane Johnson (the Rock). All muscles and tanned. So sexy.

He sits in the booth next to me. And we start to talk. Trivial things really. Then I realize he has shorts on. It was a nice day for early spring but still a little chilly."shorts!" I say and touch his knee. "Yeah," he chuckles "mostly because I haven't done laundry yet." I laugh. We talk some more and sip our drinks. We finally diced to order some appetizers. He puts his hand on my leg and slides my skirt up my leg. "Your pretty easy on the eyes" he says.."Thanks, so are you". Soon his hand is under my skirt and moving my panties aside. His fingers slide over my pussy lips. "wow, you are really wet." "It's all your fault" I say. And give him a sexy smile.

The appetizers arrive and we nibble at them while he continues to stroke my pussy. It was so good. We finally decide that we are done eating and need to get to the room ASAP.

He walks me to his truck and open the door for me. He plants a scorching hot kiss on my lips. Releases me then I get in. Once inside he kiss me again then holds my hand as we drive to the hotel.

We get to the room and I take my coat and boots off. I turn around and he is standing next to me naked. He kisses me again and tells me to get on my knees. Which I obediently comply to. Before me is an 8 inch very erect cock. I take it in my mouth and begin to suck him in deep. Pausing only to let him take off my shirt and bra. Then I continue to suck his amazing cock. He helps me to my feet and then pushes me onto the bed. My skirt is pushed up to my waist and he removes my panties with his teeth. Then he lifts my ass into the air and goes down on me. OMG! His tongue is magic! He licks and sucks and nibbles me to near orgasm, then he stops.

"I recall you earnd some punishment this week." On your hands and knees. And he rolls me over.

My ass in the air, he starts to spank me. Hard! My ass is getting hot. Next thing I know I have a very large cock buried in my pussy. He strokes his dick in and out hard and fast, spanking my ass occasionally.

After awhile he stops. "I think we knocked some cobwebs loose. You're *******"

"Am I?" It had Ben. awhile since I had Ben rucked that hard and deep by a big cock.

"You ok?"

"I'm ok if you're ok with it"

He rolls me over and rams his cock in deep again. Then he pulls out and goes to get a warm wet washcloth to clean me up. Such a good Dom.

We climb up the bed and cuddle for awhile. Both needing to catch our breath. He caresses me and plays with my nipples. Then he says "I think you need to suck my cock again" so I go down on him again. Taking his length inside my mouth and working him for everything I have.

"You suck really good cock" he tells me. "I love cock" I say.

He then gets up and removes th pillowcases from the pillows. He pulls me to the end of the bed and makes me lay on my stomach. He proceed to tie my feet to me hands ith the pillowcases. Then h pours some water on th knots so they don't come undone. He grasps the pillowcases and pulls me closer to the edge of the bed. Then I felt the head of his cock at my rear entrance. He slowly pushes in and I moan as his cock slowly enters my ass.

He is so big and I feel so full. It was so good. He makes me come but he doesn't. Such control...

Then he unties me and gets the warm washcloth again to clan me and him.

It's getting dark out so he turns on the tv for light. And we lay with me draped over him to rest while h watches the end of the Dayton Gators basketball game. He pulls a leg up to his stomach and caresses it while he watches the game, he kiss m and sucks my nipples during the commercials.

---------

I will finish this later. I have a doctors appointment. mammogram...got to get those tits squeezed!
cyndi

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 355
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 337
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 311
Back