Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,585 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,554 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,106 33.7%

• Total voters
You exactly The hot mom.next door that I d like to mount her n fuck her SILLY :sex: :sex:
SUCH A HOT SEXY FUCK
I'm the cashier at the corner store you'd never expect fantasized about the black sexy men that come in that have no idea I'd fuck them right there in the soda cooler, no cameras in the sodie cooler. I havent had a bbc in my ass or throat yet. Im working on it however. The two I had in my pussy were sbcs

I'm the cashier at the corner store you'd never expect fantasized about the black sexy men that come in that have no idea I'd fuck them right there in the soda cooler, no cameras in the sodie cooler. I havent had a bbc in my ass or throat yet. Im working on it however. The two I had in my pussy were sbcs
Such the right slut u are u dirty hot fuck :sex: :sex:

I’m in SA. What store you at?

Back