wives who enjoy degrading their cuck

Fuck any white woman at any time even against her will? So *******?
Yes! Any white person should have to bow down and submit, ANY! Thats the way of the BNWO. White people are garbage and should be used like garbage cum dumps. If you told me to drop my pants and bend over so you can fuck me, i have to right then and there. Or i would get my ass beat. If you walked up to my car and me and my girl were sitting in it. You open the door and tell her to open her nasty white whore mouth she will, right there. Or myself. You can fuck her mouth or pussy or i would do the same. This is how us honkys should be used.

All men with small dicks need humiliation. At least the acknowledgement that they are small. I have a small penis and very small balls, I know this, and I have known it for most of my life. If my wife did not or would not acknowledge this. If she did what she was taught, say things like it does not matter, or your average or worse your big. She would be lying to me and at the same time not accepting me for who I am. I think in the long run it is more hurtful to be lied to and not accepted for being what I am. I am a man with a small penis and I am glad my wife is honest with me that it is small. Some may say, well that is not humiliation….oh but it is and you can not get away from it. Every time I was teased about being small I was humiliated. The good news for me is that I like it. However, I believe when we accepted who we are we are going to like being accepted which means the truth, which means humiliation. At least some humiliation that is…at least the clear acknowledgement that we our dick is small and maybe as in my case our balls and that it does matter. Size does matter!

Degradation is so bloody rudimentary and fails the longer one remains in the LS.
Yes it is! Degradation is rudimentary because it is helpful. It actually helps the cuckold adjust and make the transition. It helps him to watch and understand why his wife needs someone else to satisfy her. As my wife says, "My bull calls me a slut, probably because I am... and treats you like, well, a faggot 'cause that's what you are now."

Last edited:
Its really the way it should be. Black men should be alowed to fuck any white woman you want at anytime. Years ago i was a cuck. Im a white guy that couldnt please a woman if i tried. Not with an inch. I dont blame woman that want a big cock in them. Hell, im a guy and cant get enough black cock. Me and my girl use to go out. I would have her spread her legs at a bar sitting across from a black king. She would have a mini skirt on with no panties on. I would look at him and reach down and touch her pussy. He got right up and walked over, stood in front of her and started to finger her. We took him back to our home. She went in the bathroom to change or get ready, whatever she did. He walked up to me and told me to strip. So i did. He laughed at me. He made me take his clothes off. Then he shoved his cock right in my mouth and started to fuck my face. She walked out while he was doing it and started to laugh. She said i always knew you liked cock you little dick faggot. That was all she needed. She had me sucking his nuts while he was pounding her. I would stand there and pull my tiny clit while he fucked her. When they were done i would suck his cock clean and eat his cum out of my girl. That was it, after that i was never alowed to touch her again. He would show up all hours of the day or night and kick me off the bed. Make me suck his cock till he was hard and then id stand there and watch them fuck. If he stayed the night i would ******* on the couch. If she wasnt home when he showed up he would tell me to drop my pants and bend over. He would dump his cum in me and leave. This went on for many years. Finaly she ended up moving out and went with him. I just feel you should be able to walk into any house and fuck the wife or girlfriend of the white boy. Also fuck him to if you want. I would of let any black men fuck my girl. Even today, i would let any black man fuck me. Just walk up to me and tell me to get on my knees or drop your pants and bend over. I will do it right then and there.
That’s because you’re a pussy no guys allowing any of that , and the so called bull is gay as you

Back