wives who enjoy degrading their cuck

kingbreed77

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
ive always enjoy hot wives who only fuck black cock -

nothing turns me on more than a wife with a caged or cuck hubby who she does not have sex with -

I CRAVE the naughty wife who only enjoyS being used black cock ONLY while she degrades her cuck

what turns me on is how much me and the wife can play with no interference from hubby

have a bunch of sex , with lots of dirty talk - i love ❤️ a vocal hot wife/ milf in bed

while hubby he has to sit watch , film , be ignored or my fav giving me and the wife alone time to fuck & build chemistry

major turn on is fucking A HOT WIFE IN THE BED while hubby has to lay THERE on n listen to me n his wife fuck all night

most hot wives i play with hubby is present while i use their wife how i want

nothing turns me on more than a wife with a caged or cuck hubby who she does not have sex with -

I CRAVE the naughty wife who only enjoyS being used black cock ONLY while she degrades her cuck

what turns me on is how much me and the wife can play with no interference from hubby

have a bunch of sex , with lots of dirty talk - i love ❤️ a vocal hot wife/ milf in bed

while hubby he has to sit watch , film , be ignored or my fav giving me and the wife alone time to fuck & build chemistry

major turn on is fucking A HOT WIFE IN THE BED while hubby has to lay THERE on n listen to me n his wife fuck all night

That's the way it should be!

enjoy the white maggots my friend these low people enjoy that.

I don't see the sense of degrading anyone, of any sex or ethnicity

To all:
white-sub-hubby-scum does NOT never and ever speak for the WHOLE white race!

These deprived individuals decided for themselves to serve black bulls and their own wives and debase their right to be called a man at all (no matter which ethnic)

I will not see them as part of the white race but something low and corrupeted degraded and I am ashamed that such people were once part of the white race!

Fuck our white wives for your pleasure but ignore the former white weaklings in their wake!

To all former whites: DON´T ASHAME our race! Lead a low life as you intend but don´t damage our whole reputation you maggots!

This one one area that lends itself to REALLY being exaggerated online.

My ex and I loved playful denial and some subtle teasing. That said, being subtle doesn't come through well on forums online. a Hotwife can playfully tease or possibly even slightly degrade her cuck without it devolving into "CUT YOUR BALLS OFF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF *******" as it tends to read online....

Back