wives who enjoy degrading their cuck

ive always enjoy hot wives who only fuck black cock -

nothing turns me on more than a wife with a caged or cuck hubby who she does not have sex with -

I CRAVE the naughty wife who only enjoyS being used black cock ONLY while she degrades her cuck

what turns me on is how much me and the wife can play with no interference from hubby

have a bunch of sex , with lots of dirty talk - i love ❤️ a vocal hot wife/ milf in bed

while hubby he has to sit watch , film , be ignored or my fav giving me and the wife alone time to fuck & build chemistry

major turn on is fucking A HOT WIFE IN THE BED while hubby has to lay THERE on n listen to me n his wife fuck all night

most hot wives i play with hubby is present while i use their wife how i want
The humiliation comes from hubby caged! I love to giggle! I love deep kissing… he likes when I act and forget he’s there!
Ignoring… pushing away with feet! A finger beckon, to only ask him for water! 🤣😂🤣🤣

nothing turns me on more than a wife with a caged or cuck hubby who she does not have sex with -

I CRAVE the naughty wife who only enjoyS being used black cock ONLY while she degrades her cuck

what turns me on is how much me and the wife can play with no interference from hubby

have a bunch of sex , with lots of dirty talk - i love ❤️ a vocal hot wife/ milf in bed

while hubby he has to sit watch , film , be ignored or my fav giving me and the wife alone time to fuck & build chemistry

major turn on is fucking A HOT WIFE IN THE BED while hubby has to lay THERE on n listen to me n his wife fuck all night

I know White couples, here in Cape Town, who only do Blacks!

You have described in detail what always happened in our martial bedroom. Since my tiny white boi's cock is incapable of giving my wife either sexual pleasure or a baby, she has been a black cock slut always since the first day of our marriage. My "shame" has never been in any of my wife's holes. My wife is very vocal, but she degrades me by ignoring me while telling her Black studs how much she "loves" them, and begs them not only to fuck her silly but impregnate her with black babies as well. Most of the time, I let them do their thing while I sit silently, watching them and jerking off. Sometimes I will take pictures which the black bull will take with him to show his friends, buddies, co-workers, etc. the hot, married white whore whom he enjoys fucking. He will also pimp his whore out to them. And yes, many is the night where I have to lay on "my" side of our martial bed, while they fuck and breed right next to me. Of course, between the racket made by the bed springs, her screams of orgasmic bliss, or his grunts of sexual pleasure and sexual conquest, I never get any sleep. In the morning, I usually serve them breakfast in bed while wearing a dress, baby-doll or my French maid's outfit. My non-manhood and my fat ass is always exposed. If I do something to displease them, my wife would give my tiny balls a yank while her bull would give my ass a huge, stinging slap.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
  • See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 167
I so Love this scenario! Been with a couple that the wife used to verbally humiliate the cuck Hubby while she bounced on my Dick…the more she uttered degrading words towards t hubby, the more it got my dick harder…lol
Yes love it it helps some men obtain harder erections while his wife enjoys her ride and it helps some of us cuckolds enjoy our role as well as a sisicuckold myself being extremely small and limp I crave the humiliation of it all maybe some to roll that way but sure do enjoy 😉

To all:
white-sub-hubby-scum does NOT never and ever speak for the WHOLE white race!

These deprived individuals decided for themselves to serve black bulls and their own wives and debase their right to be called a man at all (no matter which ethnic)

I will not see them as part of the white race but something low and corrupeted degraded and I am ashamed that such people were once part of the white race!

Fuck our white wives for your pleasure but ignore the former white weaklings in their wake!

To all former whites: DON´T ASHAME our race! Lead a low life as you intend but don´t damage our whole reputation you maggots!
Wow.....nothing says "To each their own" like a good hateful rant....

Its really the way it should be. Black men should be alowed to fuck any white woman you want at anytime. Years ago i was a cuck. Im a white guy that couldnt please a woman if i tried. Not with an inch. I dont blame woman that want a big cock in them. Hell, im a guy and cant get enough black cock. Me and my girl use to go out. I would have her spread her legs at a bar sitting across from a black king. She would have a mini skirt on with no panties on. I would look at him and reach down and touch her pussy. He got right up and walked over, stood in front of her and started to finger her. We took him back to our home. She went in the bathroom to change or get ready, whatever she did. He walked up to me and told me to strip. So i did. He laughed at me. He made me take his clothes off. Then he shoved his cock right in my mouth and started to fuck my face. She walked out while he was doing it and started to laugh. She said i always knew you liked cock you little dick faggot. That was all she needed. She had me sucking his nuts while he was pounding her. I would stand there and pull my tiny clit while he fucked her. When they were done i would suck his cock clean and eat his cum out of my girl. That was it, after that i was never alowed to touch her again. He would show up all hours of the day or night and kick me off the bed. Make me suck his cock till he was hard and then id stand there and watch them fuck. If he stayed the night i would sleep on the couch. If she wasnt home when he showed up he would tell me to drop my pants and bend over. He would dump his cum in me and leave. This went on for many years. Finaly she ended up moving out and went with him. I just feel you should be able to walk into any house and fuck the wife or girlfriend of the white boy. Also fuck him to if you want. I would of let any black men fuck my girl. Even today, i would let any black man fuck me. Just walk up to me and tell me to get on my knees or drop your pants and bend over. I will do it right then and there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-092435_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-092435_Calculator+.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 135
To all:
white-sub-hubby-scum does NOT never and ever speak for the WHOLE white race!

These deprived individuals decided for themselves to serve black bulls and their own wives and debase their right to be called a man at all (no matter which ethnic)

I will not see them as part of the white race but something low and corrupeted degraded and I am ashamed that such people were once part of the white race!

Fuck our white wives for your pleasure but ignore the former white weaklings in their wake!

To all former whites: DON´T ASHAME our race! Lead a low life as you intend but don´t damage our whole reputation you maggots!
Exactly , the bull ,hotwife,cuck scene is hot but when a person starts talking down they're own race its like , u might as well have been from a species where the males actually are lower for brainwashing yourself ,that's y I only mess with black people who know & acknowledge this ******* can be sexist/racist towards men who are not they're ethnicity yet these people talk about race equality but push for the white race to be extinct & woman go only black , total hypocrite *******

Its really the way it should be. Black men should be alowed to fuck any white woman you want at anytime. Years ago i was a cuck. Im a white guy that couldnt please a woman if i tried. Not with an inch. I dont blame woman that want a big cock in them. Hell, im a guy and cant get enough black cock. Me and my girl use to go out. I would have her spread her legs at a bar sitting across from a black king. She would have a mini skirt on with no panties on. I would look at him and reach down and touch her pussy. He got right up and walked over, stood in front of her and started to finger her. We took him back to our home. She went in the bathroom to change or get ready, whatever she did. He walked up to me and told me to strip. So i did. He laughed at me. He made me take his clothes off. Then he shoved his cock right in my mouth and started to fuck my face. She walked out while he was doing it and started to laugh. She said i always knew you liked cock you little dick faggot. That was all she needed. She had me sucking his nuts while he was pounding her. I would stand there and pull my tiny clit while he fucked her. When they were done i would suck his cock clean and eat his cum out of my girl. That was it, after that i was never alowed to touch her again. He would show up all hours of the day or night and kick me off the bed. Make me suck his cock till he was hard and then id stand there and watch them fuck. If he stayed the night i would sleep on the couch. If she wasnt home when he showed up he would tell me to drop my pants and bend over. He would dump his cum in me and leave. This went on for many years. Finaly she ended up moving out and went with him. I just feel you should be able to walk into any house and fuck the wife or girlfriend of the white boy. Also fuck him to if you want. I would of let any black men fuck my girl. Even today, i would let any black man fuck me. Just walk up to me and tell me to get on my knees or drop your pants and bend over. I will do it right then and there.
Fuck any white woman at any time even against her will? So *******?

Wanna come to my place?

My wife has no interest in her personally degrading me. We're starting to understand the lifestyle and she resigned to the posssibility of the Bull degradi.g me in front of her.

Once a cuckold couple gets introduced to the level of Black-Ownership: of both of them committing themselves towards the service and worship of a Black Master in their lives/home, it is expected for the cuck to realise their relationship will undergo some significant change. He must henceforth relinquish his pertinent hold upon his wife by offering her hand to that of her Master. He is bound to let go of whatever will power he earlier exert on his wife, and understand that her priorities will be directed toward pleasing her Black lover instead.

1*Ne6zpHmuSAl_j2clEX3Zew.jpeg

Back