wives who enjoy degrading their cuck

Thank you for your nice comments about my wife. I am happy that my wife and her slutty adventures turn you on badly and that you understand and respect her, much the same as I do. I am delighted to know that you dream about being my wife's cuckold. Of course, I am living your dream and feel very honored and fortunate to be living it.

Thank you for your nice comments about my wife. I am happy that my wife and her slutty adventures turn you on badly and that you understand and respect her, much the same as I do. I am delighted to know that you dream about being my wife's cuckold. Of course, I am living your dream and feel very honored and fortunate to be living it.
Give her my regards please.

Sean Michaels is my favourite bull. He is 62. He is 17 yrs older than me but his cock is way bigger and impressive than mine. He makes me feel useless.
Sean Michaels does have a massive thick black cock and, of course, he completely dwarfs my white tiny dicklette. I also enjoy the way he enjoys degrading the white cuckold husbands, often by making the lucky white husbands watch, close up, their loving white wife lick and tongue fuck his black asshole. He also enjoys verbally humiliating the white husbands while their white wife's tongue is inside his black asshole. I would be extremely excited if I ever had the great pleasure of watching my white wife licking and tongue fucking his black asshole while he made humiliating and degrading comments about him being so Superior to me an Inferior Beta married white man. Comments like, look at how much your lucky white wife sticking her tongue deep inside my black asshole and kissing my black asshole because she loves it so much. You are such a lowly Inferior Beta white man, that you actually love kissing your loving white wife after she finishes licking and tongue fucking inside my black asshole, kissing her lips that just finished making love to my black asshole. Hearing him say that he loves seeing that my white tiny dicklette is hard and leaking cum while his ass juice is still on my wife's face and lips and on my face and lips also.

Sean Michaels is my favourite bull. He is 62. He is 17 yrs older than me but his cock is way bigger and impressive than mine. He makes me feel useless.
Sean Michaels does have a massive thick black cock and, of course, he completely dwarfs my white tiny dicklette.
Give her my regards please.
Thank you, I will give my wife your regards.

Sean Michaels does have a massive thick black cock and, of course, he completely dwarfs my white tiny dicklette. I also enjoy the way he enjoys degrading the white cuckold husbands, often by making the lucky white husbands watch, close up, their loving white wife lick and tongue fuck his black asshole. He also enjoys verbally humiliating the white husbands while their white wife's tongue is inside his black asshole. I would be extremely excited if I ever had the great pleasure of watching my white wife licking and tongue fucking his black asshole while he made humiliating and degrading comments about him being so Superior to me an Inferior Beta married white man. Comments like, look at how much your lucky white wife sticking her tongue deep inside my black asshole and kissing my black asshole because she loves it so much. You are such a lowly Inferior Beta white man, that you actually love kissing your loving white wife after she finishes licking and tongue fucking inside my black asshole, kissing her lips that just finished making love to my black asshole. Hearing him say that he loves seeing that my white tiny dicklette is hard and leaking cum while his ass juice is still on my wife's face and lips and on my face and lips also.
74778627_009_5582.jpg

qePbUiIuNYINXUtEVsu-hgfDIRipIP92y0c.jpg

Attachments

• 2PfjKqZxGuvzxHO0_aU58UJF8I_I5wUXx1M.jpg
    2PfjKqZxGuvzxHO0_aU58UJF8I_I5wUXx1M.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 9YlHskP63b1AAPtZlnDFITvj9Z-j3LZo-Pw.jpg
    9YlHskP63b1AAPtZlnDFITvj9Z-j3LZo-Pw.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 121
  • agmOtQCioSidtCUfygTpdqi0CXxal0-4Bzk.jpg
    agmOtQCioSidtCUfygTpdqi0CXxal0-4Bzk.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 105
  • BmrdwEpswJAWxgHJISj6y5Jwfe21H-APe-0.jpg
    BmrdwEpswJAWxgHJISj6y5Jwfe21H-APe-0.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 115
  • E1Kd6zwaiElW4GuUumPQ9Cb0_pUJlRkvOEM.jpg
    E1Kd6zwaiElW4GuUumPQ9Cb0_pUJlRkvOEM.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 111
  • erE38w2tq-UgLkP7gpgn-D2ccaMayhKZLF0.jpg
    erE38w2tq-UgLkP7gpgn-D2ccaMayhKZLF0.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 111
  • GRDDeDF94DAsjikXPd-t6OBnx7XjIh2dpQ8.jpg
    GRDDeDF94DAsjikXPd-t6OBnx7XjIh2dpQ8.jpg
    893.8 KB · Views: 123
  • JtFN9gNYj3BiPYIzWtK3cZ4t2S4xJ_zi-uc.jpg
    JtFN9gNYj3BiPYIzWtK3cZ4t2S4xJ_zi-uc.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 120
  • sO1KG8FN1IA3yfyXSXoLCO0BcEjKbyHIzQQ.jpg
    sO1KG8FN1IA3yfyXSXoLCO0BcEjKbyHIzQQ.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 119
  • XPbJd80TEYYc3On20j4FfAksHk-gU0bzmIg.jpg
    XPbJd80TEYYc3On20j4FfAksHk-gU0bzmIg.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 111
  • ygFruo_p-8XHT33Ya78k8QUKbz7t3jTcEYM.jpg
    ygFruo_p-8XHT33Ya78k8QUKbz7t3jTcEYM.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 299
While I recognize that you feel that way, I think you have to admit that a 6" cock is not a tiny dick. I believe it is in the normal range.
My white weenie is about 1" soft and 3.5" hard, so my weenie is deinitely in the tiny dick range, which brings me some humiliation and I feel is the main reason my wife made me her cuckold.
Sorry, but any white guy with less than 12" of meat has a tiny dick, while every Black guy has a huge BBC penis, regardless of what an oppressive ruler might try to lie to you. Even if the white guy has 12" of clit, doesn't make it any less worthless. No white male should ever be allowed inside a pussy, ever; whites can't fuck like Blacks can, it's just not possible. In the BNWO, all white males should be castrated at birth to be eunuchs to serve Blacks until eventually there are no more whitebois. Keep your disgusting whitebois pussyfree, ladies. Encourage your white sons to grow up to be sissies and be permanent virgins.

I love kissing my hubby after sucking cock not that I enjoy kissing him just having him taste another man's cock in my mouth
You are fine exciting slut wife. Wonderful that you enjoy sharing your slut wife lifestyle with your lucky cuckold husband by letting him watch you suck other men's cocks and then tasting their cocks and cum loads on your lips.

ive always enjoy hot wives who only fuck black cock -

nothing turns me on more than a wife with a caged or cuck hubby who she does not have sex with -

I CRAVE the naughty wife who only enjoyS being used black cock ONLY while she degrades her cuck

what turns me on is how much me and the wife can play with no interference from hubby

have a bunch of sex , with lots of dirty talk - i love ❤️ a vocal hot wife/ milf in bed

while hubby he has to sit watch , film , be ignored or my fav giving me and the wife alone time to fuck & build chemistry

major turn on is fucking A HOT WIFE IN THE BED while hubby has to lay THERE on n listen to me n his wife fuck all night

most hot wives i play with hubby is present while i use their wife how i want
Mmmmmm i love 2🤭

ive always enjoy hot wives who only fuck black cock -

nothing turns me on more than a wife with a caged or cuck hubby who she does not have sex with -

I CRAVE the naughty wife who only enjoyS being used black cock ONLY while she degrades her cuck

what turns me on is how much me and the wife can play with no interference from hubby

have a bunch of sex , with lots of dirty talk - i love ❤️ a vocal hot wife/ milf in bed

while hubby he has to sit watch , film , be ignored or my fav giving me and the wife alone time to fuck & build chemistry

major turn on is fucking A HOT WIFE IN THE BED while hubby has to lay THERE on n listen to me n his wife fuck all night

most hot wives i play with hubby is present while i use their wife how i want
This does not come naturally to the Mrs but she does realize that it hits my buttons.
We’ve only really had one bull that leveraged this kink with us.

Back