Wives rather cheat then cuckold their husbands

re: Wives rather cheat then than cuckold their husbands

I'm just a bit confused with this thread. HOW is it cheating if the husband or BF have already agreed with the wife/GF that its ok for her to have sex with other men?
The only way I see it as cheating is IF the wife/GF breaches the agreement she has with her husband/BF. In other words, if the husband requests to always be present when she fucks someone else and she doesn't tell him or allow him to be present. THAT'S a breach of the agreement.
I guess you could define it CHEATING when one violates the marriage vows of "keeping to one self", but its not cheating with the spouse if that spouse knows already.
WITTOL was a word often used where husbands allowed their wives to have sex with other men without their being present to observe. These wittol husbands were too busy making money or involved in other activities to take the time and energy to fuck their wives. Plus, these husbands had affairs or sexual activities of their own. Or maybe after having 3-4-5 children the wittol husband's wife was not attractive to him anymore. Simply divorcing the wife would result in estate losses like splitting property or accounts, so the wittol husband would encourage his wife to have sex with other men.
Pretty simple when you give it a bit of thought.

Back