Wives & Motels

Shame, as it was her first encounter, would've loved to capture the look on her face when she first saw the size if those 2 cocks and the moment of realisation that she was about to get a real fucking

Shame, as it was her first encounter, would've loved to capture the look on her face when she first saw the size if those 2 cocks and the moment of realisation that she was about to get a real fucking

I figured you'd feel bad about it, but don't worry. There's still miles to go.... In time, she'll be letting you videotape the event.

Make you right, and she wants lots of candy, especially big licourice sticks

Yes, indeed. And you know with all those black candy sticks just waiting for her, she'll soon be loosing all inhibitions... Going out for evening walks and getting fucked in outdoor spots. Even wearing hot gear that'll make her turn into a real slut and getting hit at work.

I think you may be right, she has started wearing stockings to work

Check out her panties too. A woman like her ought to be wearing thongs or nothing underneath. And her skirts will be getting tighter.

You'll just be noticing a lot of subtle differences about her. That's what happens when a white woman discovers her sexual self.

My wife and I enjoy having black men either in a motel or home. We have to be discreet both places but seem to love outside the home in motels a little better. My traveling allows me to meet them everywhere and my wife sometimes goes with me mainly for that purpose.

My wife and I enjoy having black men either in a motel or home. We have to be discreet both places but seem to love outside the home in motels a little better. My traveling allows me to meet them everywhere and my wife sometimes goes with me mainly for that purpose.

Do you and her usually stay overnight at the motel in case of more action afterwards?

Back