Wives & Motels

I spread my legs for black men alot of places.I even took one up under my skirt on the back of the dance floor at a black club my hubby took me too.Ive met beautiful black strangers at the store and they've fucked me in their back seat!Black men pursue me and I melt right in front of my husband and he lets them all have me!

I spread my legs for black men alot of places.I even took one up under my skirt on the back of the dance floor at a black club my hubby took me too.Ive met beautiful black strangers at the store and they've fucked me in their back seat!Black men pursue me and I melt right in front of my husband and he lets them all have me!

No wonder you're smiling the way you are in your profile pic. A fine-looking woman such as yourself must really get around a lot for brothers to notice her.

No place has as much mystic and intrigue than a motel room. It's got more drama unfolding behind its doors than all the secrets building up in the Pentagon. It's the most suitable place away from home, for a white wife to discover more of her sexual fury.

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/01/wives-motels.html

For the wives and hubbies in here, are you most comfortable meeting with the black bull in motel rooms than bringing him home with you?
hotels, or as in our first encounter their flat where they both took turns in the living room

was totally unplanned, and gf is nervous of pics (job is law enforcement)

Don't need to take pics of her face... Just the sight of her ass would do. Those ones you could use as a good wallpaper for your computer.

Wow! She works for the Law? I'd better not commit a crime when around her;)

Damn right she must have ******* from all that pair of black cocks hammering her like she ain't been fucked before. She must have had multiple orgasms that night.

Damn right she must have ******* from all that pair of black cocks hammering her like she ain't been fucked before. She must have had multiple orgasms that night.

Back