Wives & Motels

Our first encounters were in hotel rooms. However, we quickly decided to try a private party (at someone else's place). Now that's the only way we play. Although we didn't have any problems with our first couple threesomes we've decided that the private party venue gives us more safety and more choice.

Our first encounters were in hotel rooms. However, we quickly decided to try a private party (at someone else's place). Now that's the only way we play. Although we didn't have any problems with our first couple threesomes we've decided that the private party venue gives us more safety and more choice.

More people to choose from?

Yeah, more to choose from too but I meant more "options." If we want we can engage together or choose to each play separately with others for the evening. The hottest gathering was when we were the only white couple. The others were mixed ... black guy, white girl. My girl disappeared into a back bedroom while I remained out in the conversation pit area talking to some of the girls ... all of us were naked. They were very candid and outspoken about their preference for BBC. The conversation turned into a giggling session when one asked me how it felt to have such a small one. That made me hard which was a cause for more amusement. The buxom host had a broad grin on her face as she walked over and handed me a ruler. All the while, I had a clear view of the hallway and watched as the guys came and went from my girl's room. It was a very hot party for both of us.

Also, the screening is all done for us. There is always at least one host making sure everyone is okay and having a good time. We can leave anytime without anyone becoming upset. We can choose our level of involvement for the evening. Many more options than an encounter with just one guy in a hotel room. It's also a good way to meet people who might be good partners for another day.

We always use hotel rooms for our cuckolding sessions. We meet the bull usually in the bar or lounge for a ******* and then go up to the room. Our sessions are fairly standard. I sit in a chair in the room and my wife and the bull begin making out. The clothes come off, followed by some hot oral sex or 69 fun. The fucking is usually on the bed but sometimes standing or on the desk if they're really hot and want a little preliminary action. I like to get close during the pounding so I can see his cock punish her wet pussy. He will sometimes cum inside her or pull out and shoot on her tits or ass. The only ones that get to shoot inside her without a condom are two regular lovers she has and has known for quite a while. Once the bull leaves I will fuck my wife if she can take any more. If not, she will jerk me off. We will spent the night there and go home the next morning.

Back