Wives & Motels

No place has as much mystic and intrigue than a motel room. It's got more drama unfolding behind its doors than all the secrets building up in the Pentagon. It's the most suitable place away from home, for a white wife to discover more of her sexual fury.

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/01/wives-motels.html

For the wives and hubbies in here, are you most comfortable meeting with the black bull in motel rooms than bringing him home with you?
I'd say my home, it does not cost extra, more room for them to fuck, and I think its more of a comfort zone for my wife, but a hotel would work too

We usually do and sometimes get more action but not very much. We try to go to a motel where there might be more men around but can't always find one in time.

We usually do and sometimes get more action but not very much. We try to go to a motel where there might be more men around but can't always find one in time.

Don't you reckon it's best you get, or start with a single lover for the wife? Someone she'll be more in-tune with?

the wife and I will be meeting a new BBC stud at a hotel today. I will post pics if successful...let's face it, they don't always pan out. But we are going to be positive! Positively slutty if all goes well! :D

Believe me i do work in a couple (yes i do work at 2 of them for real) You be amazed people cant keep their hands off of one another while im checking them in, Sometimes when i work my overnight jobs i can hear people getting it on at night and im surprised and sometimes i dont get calls from other guests from being loud.

They are too far asleep to hear their neighbors fucking next door.

Lewis

We did the hotel thing at first, but my wife/cuckoldress decided she was more comfortable at home in the marriage bed. She enjoys being taken there so much. Plus it is part of her and her Bulls humiliation for me, since I no longer am allowed to fuck her on that bed or anywhere else for that matter. :happy:

Back