wives leaving husbands?

My mom was a stupid slut left my dad. For the first BBC she fucked. .... We moved into a piece of ******* apt with her black dick she got a job tending bar till midnite I was 15yr within a week her boyfriend was making me suck his Black Cock after 2weeeks he was Ass fucking me because I wasn't on the pill

And where are they today ... ashley? Bet the BBC is long gone ... should have been put in prison! Your mom ever find out he was doing you? :confused: We just had a similar kind of thing happen a few weeks ago ... the guy was dating the mom (fucking her), and she had a 12 year old ******* that he took "indecent liberties with a minor" according to the TV news. The dude was in his forties, but the ******* was smart enough to report his sorry ass. And the fucker had a cushy, postal carrier job ... I imagine he was making $45,000 delivering the mail. :happy:

And where are they today ... ashley? Bet the BBC is long gone ... should have been put in prison! Your mom ever find out he was doing you? :confused: We just had a similar kind of thing happen a few weeks ago ... the guy was dating the mom (fucking her), and she had a 12 year old ******* that he took "indecent liberties with a minor" according to the TV news. The dude was in his forties, but the ******* was smart enough to report his sorry ass. And the fucker had a cushy, postal carrier job ... I imagine he was making $45,000 delivering the mail. :happy:
No they are still together she never found out I have to admit I started fucking him because I was pissed off at mom for fucking up my life and I didt get knocked up

No they are still together she never found out I have to admit I started fucking him because I was pissed off at mom for fucking up my life and I didt get knocked up

Your story is a bit inconsistant, don't you think? You initially said "I was 15yr within a week her boyfriend was making me suck his Black Cock after 2weeeks he was Ass fucking me"; now, you're saying "I have to admit I started fucking him because I was pissed off at mom ... "

It helps your readers when you know which way you want to take your story and stick to it ... :confused:

While I do not think this happens very often in the IR lifestyle...because..what would the point be? I will say that my neighbors wife just left him for a black man at her work. They are not in the lifestyle, she has merely just been fucking this dude for a couple years behind her husbands back. She finally decided to just leave him. I only know some of these details because she told my wife about it. So it kind of fits this thread??

I do know some hubbies whose wives have left them because of this. One of the hubby wanted me to persuade the wife toward the lifestyle. I gave him adequate instructions, yet he was too caught in his excitement he went too far introducing the wife to a gangbanging event. That was the beginning of the end for him and her. Now she's divorced him and moved on with one of the bull's who gangbanged and impregnated her.

If a woman leaves her husband because she found someone that fucks her better there really wasn't much of a relationship to start with. I have been banging white women for a lot of years and some of the women for 8 or 9 years or longer and no one has wanted to move in with me or leave their husbands. Some have pretty demanding when the relationship started but they wanted to keep their husbands.

If a woman leaves her husband because she found someone that fucks her better there really wasn't much of a relationship to start with. I have been banging white women for a lot of years and some of the women for 8 or 9 years or longer and no one has wanted to move in with me or leave their husbands. Some have pretty demanding when the relationship started but they wanted to keep their husbands.
About time somebody spoke the truth.. People should just stop making excuses.

Torpedo, I agree with some of that. I am not am to have intercourse, so my wife and I agreed to let her have b/f's for sex. It work well for a while, they were 2 white guys, they didn't effect our marriage at all. The marriage changed when she wanted to try a BBC. Between the incredieble sex and his wealth he just flat out stole her. I thought we had a great marriage. Read some of my earlier posts about their relationship and travels. He is very wealthy and the sex is off the chart. When he offered her the ring, she totally commited to him and left he. Her leaving was very painful for me. Be careful what cock you let you wife have, you stand the chance of losing her. Just saying.....................................

Torpedo, I agree with some of that. I am not am to have intercourse, so my wife and I agreed to let her have b/f's for sex. It work well for a while, they were 2 white guys, they didn't effect our marriage at all. The marriage changed when she wanted to try a BBC. Between the incredieble sex and his wealth he just flat out stole her. I thought we had a great marriage. Read some of my earlier posts about their relationship and travels. He is very wealthy and the sex is off the chart. When he offered her the ring, she totally commited to him and left he. Her leaving was very painful for me. Be careful what cock you let you wife have, you stand the chance of losing her. Just saying.....................................
Very true... But as torpedo stated, she must have not really loved you.

Count your blessing D ....been hit wit 2 paternity suits in the last 5 years. Hubbies didnt take kindly to the wife kickin out a black baby. Have had to move 3 times...cheating wives is fun...but gotta watch out for the hubs sometimes..lol
Words to live by.

Count your blessing D ....been hit wit 2 paternity suits in the last 5 years. Hubbies didnt take kindly to the wife kickin out a black baby. Have had to move 3 times...cheating wives is fun...but gotta watch out for the hubs sometimes..lol

Damn Phil do what I did and get a damn vasectomy. Just don't tell them you got it done man! I got one a year ago and it is easy to have done with no side effects. I laughed at a woman who said that I got her pregnant. She told me that I had to give her money for plan B and that is when I told her I had a vasectomy. She did not buy the plan B and told her friends. This games been improving ever since!

With as much time as she spent sucking my dick I would have assumed she would have seen the incision marks, but she did not. That makes me feel better.

btw...no Low T or any of that other BS

An acquaintance of mine thought he had a great relationship with his wife. And one day he came home and found a note on the refrigerator that said she couldn't take it anymore and was leaving. So many males are clueless.

Reactions: wit
You need to be thinking about reliable birth control. Get a vasectomy or buy some good body armor. ;)

All good advice brothas....I admit was young and dumb...play it much better now...I did visit Mr. Urologist a couple years ago...and I'm careful with the married ladies.

Back