wives leaving husbands?

My mom was a stupid slut left my dad. For the first BBC she fucked. She didn't have to work we had a big house in a good neighborhood. New car. We moved into a piece of ******* apt with her black dick she got a job tending bar till midnite I was 15yr within a week her boyfriend was making me suck his Black Cock after 2weeeks he was Ass fucking me because I wasn't on the pill
Well that was your duty to do just that when your mom wasn't around and you loved it didn't you

Well that was your duty to do just that when your mom wasn't around and you loved it didn't you
Your body is your only real possession, NO ONE has a "duty" to service another person's lust, especially if you are a baby. That issue was resolved a very long time ago.

" Did she say he ****** her to fuck him no She said he ****** her to suck his cock and she had to be ****** to take it in the ass. To sounded like to me after fucking her for 2 weeks he said fuck Im gonna knock this slut up if Im not careful He was making her suck his cock why wouldn't she want it in her pussy. Then he ****** her to take it in the ass. Ive noticed at least one of the two of you are kind of a hater acting like you are some kind of Crusader for the readers I cant speak for anyone else. I never agree with your opinion
[/quote]

Last edited:
" Did she say he ****** her to fuck him no She said he ****** her to suck his cock and she had to be ****** to take it in the ass. To sounded like to me after fucking her for 2 weeks he said fuck Im gonna knock this slut up if Im not careful He was making her suck his cock why wouldn't she want it in her pussy. Then he ****** her to take it in the ass. Ive noticed at least one of the two of you are kind of a hater acting like you are some kind of Crusader for the readers I cant speak for anyone else. I never agree with your opinion
[/quote]
This was a response to the lovely couple Crack and Flies post get your story straight To anal ashley and of course Im trying to fuck that Ass

My ex girlfriend had a regular black bull and his crew regualery gangbanged her. We were together about 8 months to 1 year after she started cuckold me. Then one day she found out she was pregnant we both know it was black because me and her had not fucked in weeks but didn't know whos it was. She started to cry idk why maybe she had come to realize that she was black bred and in 9 months the world would know this. I sit her down on my lap and kissed her and told her i would take care of her and the baby. I didn't say we would get married but i would stick with her. I told her that we would come up with a story like she was ******* and a black guy toke advantage of her or something. She said ok and called her mom she was pregant then 1 month later i come home from work and found she had left only a note saying sorry but she could not do this. I called her phone and it had been canceled and then her mom who was surprised to know this. At the time i had a good job making almost $75,000 a year after taxes.

This was a response to the lovely couple Crack and Flies post get your story straight To anal ashley and of course Im trying to fuck that Ass[/quote]
Thanks Ivory you sure know how to get a girl to drop her Panties LMAO cracknflies HaHa Ha

" Ive noticed at least one of the two of you are kind of a hater acting like you are some kind of Crusader for the readers I cant speak for anyone else. I never agree with your opinion
[/quote]

Ivory, now why would I give a crap what you think or whether you agree with my posts? If you're able to read, you'll clearly see that I'm listed as male. You can choose to "ignore" my posts (suggested), and if you need help with the instructions to do that, I'm sure someone will be glad to help. Or, you can choose not to ... I swear I won't lose sleep over what you decide to do. I honestly value my farts more than your opinion.
As far as being a "hater", what are you referring too ??? Show me examples!
I hope you won't start another flame in the forum ... you got issues with me, please speak 'em to me privately, and spare everyone else your grievance. Mac :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ivory, now why would I give a crap what you think or whether you agree with my posts? If you're able to read, you'll clearly see that I'm listed as male. You can choose to "ignore" my posts (suggested), and if you need help with the instructions to do that, I'm sure someone will be glad to help. Or, you can chose not to ... I swear I won't lose sleep over what you decide to do. I honestly value my farts more than your opinion.
As far as being a "hater", what are you referring too ??? Show me examples!
I hope you won't start another flame in the forum ... you got issues with me, please speak 'em to me privately, and spare everyone else your grievance. Mac :rolleyes:[/quote]
You couldn't even say that without pretending to crusade for the site in a lot of your post you use the word we and if you really cared about the site you would lighten up on new members who may have never been on a site before

i never left my husband but his ex wife did one nite my husband made a deal with his ******* dealer he said for 300 dollars worth of coke u can fuck my wife u can bring her to a hotel for the nite she gunna be cool with it he said they went to the room and him and his ex hit a rail of coke the black guy slapped her on the ass her eyes got big and she giggled a few mins lata she started getting hott da black guy walked out da bathroom in his boxers walked up to his ex and pulled his dick out and poured some coke on it told her to hit it when she hit it she licked the rest of it off his dick and started giving him head he asked her if she could give him head too she said ok he stood on the side of him there was no competition his dick coulda hide behind da black mans dick

My wife has the freedom to date whom she wants. Prior to our marriage she date Blacks and I knew about it. I accepted her need for other men Black men. This has made us closer and more loving towards each other

... You couldn't even say that without pretending to crusade for the site in a lot of your post you use the word we and if you really cared about the site you would lighten up on new members who may have never been on a site before

Ivory, first you use a deliberate, disrespectful and condescending usage of my SN to first address me, and then you accuse me of being a "hater", and won't say what you're referring to when I asked you. Now, you write this, which I honestly can make no sense of at all. Would it make you feel better if I put IMHO at the first of every post I write? I'm here specifically to "please you" ... you believe that, right?
Again, my private message box is open if you'd like to keep this personal, or you can continue to inconvenience everyone else with your petty grievance. And by the way, if you find it too difficult in spelling my SN correctly, try cut & paste , or just use the abbrev, "Mac". That would be appreciated and respectful of you ... Thank you! ;)

Last edited:
there is a lot of conversation here about cuckolding, but i wonder are there any wives who have actually left their husband's for a black man?

As many of you already know, I left my husband for a black man long ago, but because of him cheating long before I ever went black, our marriage was already in serious trouble .. In all reality, I thank him for it every day because I know I am more happy now than what I would have ever been with him.

As many of you already know, I left my husband for a black man long ago, but because of him cheating long before I ever went black, our marriage was already in serious trouble .. In all reality, I thank him for it every day because I know I am more happy now than what I would have ever been with him.

If he had not been a cheater, and he had loved and provided for you and let you sleep with black men, would you have stayed with him?

This brings to mind what for me are two crucial aspects of cuckolding. For me to even consider seeing a cuckold couple on a regular basis I need to be reassured that they are deeply in love. The second key issue for me is brutally open and honest communication between the three of us.

My instincts tell me that unless the relationship is already weak or fractured a wife would never leave her husband for a Bull and would she? Cuckolding is a perfect example of having your cake and eating it for all concerned.

My mom was a stupid slut left my dad. For the first BBC she fucked. She didn't have to work we had a big house in a good neighborhood. New car. We moved into a piece of ******* apt with her black dick she got a job tending bar till midnite I was 15yr within a week her boyfriend was making me suck his Black Cock after 2weeeks he was Ass fucking me because I wasn't on the pill

Wow this is so similar to me, my mom dated a guy and my ******* got mad about it and divorced over time. I think if they talked about it they could have patched things up but who knows

If he had not been a cheater, and he had loved and provided for you and let you sleep with black men, would you have stayed with him?

No Jazzmo, he was a HUGE racist/bigot and I'd known that from the beginning of our relationship. And because I knew this I was scared he would find out about me having an affair with a black guy and didn't tell him for a long time... And yes, he went absolutely ballistic when I finally told him..

No Jazzmo, he was a HUGE racist/bigot and I'd known that from the beginning of our relationship. And because I knew this I was scared he would find out about me having an affair with a black guy and didn't tell him for a long time... And yes, he went absolutely ballistic when I finally told him..
Amie has told me that her parents are very racist and that is the reason she thinks of black men as sexual partners only and not for long term relationship. She is convinced if they ever knew she had even had sex with a black man they would disown her. She dated them in college but college was hundreds of miles away from where her family lives so she was able to keep it a secret. Of course we could never let on I have shared her with black men, they could ******* me too!
Theoretically, this is good for me and would make it less likely Amie would leave me for one. There was one who Amie was really enamored with, his name was Dwayne and he had plenty of money and my wife thought he was incredible in bed. I think that was a threat and thankfully we broke off that relationship when it appeared he was falling in love with her. I have always thought it was strange that Amie, with the exception of Dwayne, seemed to gravitate to the "thug" type of man when she seeks out black men to have sex with. I think I have it figured out that she knows they have little to offer her insofar as financial security and a long term relationship so it is safer when it comes to our relationship.

A lot of things can break a married couple. Just great I haven't being caught doing such.
Any LTR can be complicated. If you are married or involved in a monogamous LTR and you add an additional person or persons to the mix there is no way off knowing what the result will be. There are two routes that a person can go. The first and best is full disclosure. All the cards are always on the table. If you don't have a healthy relationship with your partner you will find out pretty quickly. Extra people make a complex relationship more complex. If the relationship is weak or damaged additional people will destroy it. Anyone that has intimate relations outside their marriage and their spouse is aware has to have the full support of their spouse.

The other option is total non disclosure. Everything is secret. A lot of people try it and they fail. As far as I know none of the women that have shared my bed for quite sometime have involved their husbands. I don't really know because I don't ask. We have a lot of "don't"s and everyone involved including myself have a vested interest in keeping our secrets. If you are involved in a secret affair you need to be able to account for those times you are with your extra curricular partner. You will need to keep up your normal activities sexual and otherwise with your spouse.

I think there is a lot more secret extra marital sex than most people realize. However I think most of it is higher risk short time or one time encounters.

In today's economy most families need two incomes so there are more financial incentives to stay together. I know of one couple that share a house but no longer sleep together, they see who they want when they want. They have children and as far as I know they are kept insulated from what their parents are doing. He told me that they just can't afford to get divorced and that the marriage was dead.

Back