Wives impregnated by bbc

I think there are a lot of us that want girls like that tho
@subboyass i couldnt agree more. I have and always will be attracted to a white woman proudly showing off her mixed offspring and her obvioud preference for BBC. And i think this is an aspect of the lifestyle that should be developped further. Black guys introducing white guys to such girls to help them bond and she carry on enjoying Black men as they romantically date and become a loving couple 🥰

@subboyass i couldnt agree more. I have and always will be attracted to a white woman proudly showing off her mixed offspring and her obvioud preference for BBC. And i think this is an aspect of the lifestyle that should be developped further. Black guys introducing white guys to such girls to help them bond and she carry on enjoying Black men as they romantically date and become a loving couple 🥰
Agreed, nothing better.....

How many girlfriends or wives have been impregnated by black cock? How did your husband take it?
My wife asked for my permission to get pregnant with one of her all time favourite lovers ( he was however white) and it was super hot watching her grow his baby which I’d agreed to treat (and love) as my own. He’s now a wonderful and successful businessman. His biological ******* is able to see him occasionally although ‘*******’ doesn’t know this. It wouldn’t have personally been a problem if her lover had been black and we’d still have lived him but society was much less tolerant back then.

I was working out of town for 6 months back in 1983. I was usually able to come home for the weekend a couple of times a month But sometimes it didn’t happen. Anyway Phyliss went to a party at a black couples house and got *******. Well she woke up in bed with one of the black guys that was at the party. After that she ended up fucking 3 black guys that were there pretty regularly. She had a IUD but she got pregnant anyway. The next time I came home she told me she was pregnant and not knowing what had been going on I just figured it was mine.Well she miscarried a couple of months later. Everybody was sad she had lost the baby. Now the kicker is it was 20 years later that I found out she was black pregnant. At first she told me it was because she was ******* but then she finally told me that she was really horny that night and wanted to fuck the black guy. She said she threw herself at and he obliged.
******* cucked without even knowing it. Imagine if you learned for the first time on delivery day that the baby was black.

I tend to be drawn to girls that are with black men, even tho I know as soon as the see my dick I may get a giggle or laugh

Back