Wives impregnated by bbc

Remember, there's different levels of cuck husbands. The Kind of husbands that willingly watch their Beautiful Wives get impregnated By Big Cock Bulls are typically Fully Cucked trained husbands. Most of them have watched their wives get bareback Gangbanged multiple times and cum breeded deep inside them by Many Big Cock Bulls with or without eating the Bulls cumloads out of the wives pussies. Aside from the issue of being chastity caged 360 days a year which some are and some are not caged that much.
no cuck in my life...but i am trained for all that

I would love to have a little black baby 🍼
Girl or boy wouldn't matter. I know my hubby wouldn't mind either when we would find the right "donor" 😉☺️

On other side we would start from beginning again with a new baby... And we are happy that our ******* are independent now ..
what criteria do you use?
for my alyssa, they have to be truly exceptional, & it has to run in their family.
she's NEVER even considered anyone under 6-4, & she's said 6-8 is the minimum now.
...though truth be said, she really only considers 7ft or taller.
they also have to have a proportionately broad chest & be very muscular.
athletic & agile. not just bulky, but she's used the term "freakish athletically."
she insists also on high intelligence, as well as highly creative (musical & artistic.).
...and yeah, proportionately well endowed (& be exceptional in knowing how to use it too!)
at first she was happy with 10". then it was 12" now its gone beyond that.
they've also got to be very copious multi-ejaculators, & have proven potency.
also, they have to be truly coal black & very african facially.
she wants all of this genetically for her babies to also carry forward.
all of the fathers had surpassed these minimum expectations.
so what are your selection criteria?

I was working out of town for 6 months back in 1983. I was usually able to come home for the weekend a couple of times a month But sometimes it didn’t happen. Anyway Phyliss went to a party at a black couples house and got *******. Well she woke up in bed with one of the black guys that was at the party. After that she ended up fucking 3 black guys that were there pretty regularly. She had a IUD but she got pregnant anyway. The next time I came home she told me she was pregnant and not knowing what had been going on I just figured it was mine.Well she miscarried a couple of months later. Everybody was sad she had lost the baby. Now the kicker is it was 20 years later that I found out she was black pregnant. At first she told me it was because she was ******* but then she finally told me that she was really horny that night and wanted to fuck the black guy. She said she threw herself at and he obliged.

I was working out of town for 6 months back in 1983. I was usually able to come home for the weekend a couple of times a month But sometimes it didn’t happen. Anyway Phyliss went to a party at a black couples house and got *******. Well she woke up in bed with one of the black guys that was at the party. After that she ended up fucking 3 black guys that were there pretty regularly. She had a IUD but she got pregnant anyway. The next time I came home she told me she was pregnant and not knowing what had been going on I just figured it was mine.Well she miscarried a couple of months later. Everybody was sad she had lost the baby. Now the kicker is it was 20 years later that I found out she was black pregnant. At first she told me it was because she was ******* but then she finally told me that she was really horny that night and wanted to fuck the black guy. She said she threw herself at and he obliged.
Wow your story sounds very similar to my own but with some slight differences. After being married for year and a half my wife and I were working and saving to buy our first house. I used to have a chance to work overtime shifts overnight on Saturday nights. The extra income was a big help. My young wife often would schedule to do something with friends when I would work one of the overtime shifts. I should have been suspicious but, since I trusted her, I find it hard to believe looking back that she would cheat as she did. She had a close friend who was dating a black guy. Her friend used to tell my wife how much better sex was with black men. When I was working overtime on Saturday nights my wife would frequently hang out with her friend; maybe take in a movie. What I didn't know is that this frequently included the black boyfriend and one of his black buddies. Keeping in mind what her friend told her about black lovers and after a couple of drinks, my wife threw herself at the black buddy and fucked him all night. A few weeks later she is crying to me that she might be pregnant (she had been on bc), Thinking the baby was mine I tried to soothe her distress. But I didn't know about her affair with the black lover. A week or so later, while I was at work, she got an abortion. The guilt got to her a few days later and she confessed what she had done. I didn't have to wait twenty years, as you did, to find out what had happened. But a few days later my wife came to me and told me she would rather be with her black boyfriend. She divorced me and went to live with him. She has given birth to three babies by him. We shouldn't always be trusting of our women.

Wow your story sounds very similar to my own but with some slight differences. After being married for year and a half my wife and I were working and saving to buy our first house. I used to have a chance to work overtime shifts overnight on Saturday nights. The extra income was a big help. My young wife often would schedule to do something with friends when I would work one of the overtime shifts. I should have been suspicious but, since I trusted her, I find it hard to believe looking back that she would cheat as she did. She had a close friend who was dating a black guy. Her friend used to tell my wife how much better sex was with black men. When I was working overtime on Saturday nights my wife would frequently hang out with her friend; maybe take in a movie. What I didn't know is that this frequently included the black boyfriend and one of his black buddies. Keeping in mind what her friend told her about black lovers and after a couple of drinks, my wife threw herself at the black buddy and fucked him all night. A few weeks later she is crying to me that she might be pregnant (she had been on bc), Thinking the baby was mine I tried to soothe her distress. But I didn't know about her affair with the black lover. A week or so later, while I was at work, she got an abortion. The guilt got to her a few days later and she confessed what she had done. I didn't have to wait twenty years, as you did, to find out what had happened. But a few days later my wife came to me and told me she would rather be with her black boyfriend. She divorced me and went to live with him. She has given birth to three babies by him. We shouldn't always be trusting of our women.
My girlfriend moved In with her black lover also, had his kid, he had another girl going and got her pregnant so my (now ex) sakes to move back in cause he was having an affair again. I let her of course now with a 2 year old baby, about 6 months goes by she is pregnant by another black guy and moved in with him… I expected it, as my life is I guess

There is always a price to pay . . .family and friends either disappointed or pissed and the possibility of raising the baby alone. IF that happened you wouldn't be the first. I wonder how many single moms there are now in the country.
Racist ******* .

Back