Wives growing pubic hair for their Bull

Would you grow your pubic hair for your Bull?

• Currently shaved/trimmed, but I'm willing grow out a full bush

Votes: 54 18.6%
  • Currently shaved/trimmed, but I'm willing to grow out a trimmed bush/landing strip/etc.

Votes: 78 26.9%
  • Currently shaved, and not willing to grow out pubic hair

Votes: 51 17.6%
  • I already have a full bush because that's my own and/or hubby's preference

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • I already have a full bush because that's my own and/or Bull's (but not hubby's) preference

Votes: 44 15.2%

• Total voters
My wife does not like to shave it, nor will she see an aesthetician for waxing. But she had a black dom bf she was involved with a few years ago who used to shave her as part of his foreplay routine. Apparently she mentioned I liked it hairless too. So, He kept her smooth the whole time they were involved before he moved out of the area. He recently called her one night when he was back in the area, and she met him at the hotel he was staying at. Yep, he sent her home bald and sent an image of her laying there, legs spread and pussy lathered up to her cellphone with a message, "its the least I can do for your hisband."

Ive had some ladies grow out her pubes for me.... It was cool but havent found one with a really huge, thick bush. Im looking for a Buckwheat type afro down there that goes back around to her asshole...😜🤪🤨🤤

Its one of those sexual things thats so wrong but right. Real freaks feel what Im saying.

Ive had some ladies grow out her pubes for me.... It was cool but havent found one with a really huge, thick bush. Im looking for a Buckwheat type afro down there that goes back around to her asshole...😜🤪🤨🤤

Its one of those sexual things thats so wrong but right. Real freaks feel what Im saying.
My wife has grown it out as well, because her lover wants it hairy. It's a powerful thing especially if the husband doesn't like it.

My wife does not like to shave it, nor will she see an aesthetician for waxing. But she had a black dom bf she was involved with a few years ago who used to shave her as part of his foreplay routine. Apparently she mentioned I liked it hairless too. So, He kept her smooth the whole time they were involved before he moved out of the area. He recently called her one night when he was back in the area, and she met him at the hotel he was staying at. Yep, he sent her home bald and sent an image of her laying there, legs spread and pussy lathered up to her cellphone with a message, "its the least I can do for your hisband."
We'd all love to see that image!

After reading this topic about wives shaving their pussy for their Bulls, I would like to know if there are more women who are just like my wife and who would be willing to grow their pubic hair because their Bull requested it.

Would you do it, even if you knew your husband would not like it?

do some cultures prefer it?

do some cultures prefer it?
I don't think it's really a cultural thing, just personal preference. My wife's lover likes it, but other guys she had sex with in the past (whether black or white) all loved it when she was shaved. I guess nowadays a majority of men prefers it (fully or partially) shaved or trimmed. It's a minority that prefers the full natural bush, unfortunately for me, my wife's lover is one of them.

Back