Wives growing pubic hair for their Bull

Would you grow your pubic hair for your Bull?

• Currently shaved/trimmed, but I'm willing grow out a full bush

Votes: 54 18.6%
  • Currently shaved/trimmed, but I'm willing to grow out a trimmed bush/landing strip/etc.

Votes: 78 26.9%
  • Currently shaved, and not willing to grow out pubic hair

Votes: 51 17.6%
  • I already have a full bush because that's my own and/or hubby's preference

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • I already have a full bush because that's my own and/or Bull's (but not hubby's) preference

Votes: 44 15.2%

• Total voters
My wife’s pussy was shaved when we first met her older black bull as she has been hairless for years. Her black lover told her that he wanted her to grow her pussy hair so she now has a full bush waiting for him to put a parting in when she next meets him for his pleasure.He wants to see her pubic hair covered in his seed after he’s fucked her

Attachments

• 9F79F124-DA61-482C-A06E-B9BCF4FAD9E1.jpeg
    9F79F124-DA61-482C-A06E-B9BCF4FAD9E1.jpeg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 69DE01CA-37B3-47EE-B6E1-C8AAA6397550.jpeg
    69DE01CA-37B3-47EE-B6E1-C8AAA6397550.jpeg
    958.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
I liked her pussy either bald and smooth or with a nice trimmed triangle above her pussy lips but the lips always smooth.
But I go along with the full bush as if he wants it that way for her to be sexually satisfied by his larger than mine penis.
Just an update, she has now shaped her pubic hair in the shape of an arrow with the tip pointing to her pussy crack . When we go to meet him I have to write above the top of the arrow only Black cock this way ,this was at his instruction

Last edited:
I liked her pussy either bald and smooth or with a nice trimmed triangle above her pussy lips but the lips always smooth.
But I go along with the full bush as if he wants it that way for her to be sexually satisfied by his larger than mine penis.
That's also how I think about it. I prefer my wife's pussy bald, a trimmed landing strip can also be nice. But most of all I prefer the bald look. And my wife used to keep it bald until she met her current lover. He asked her to grow a full bush and she stopped shaving for him.

Now she has a full untrimmed bush and no smooth lips. It's not how I like it, it's visually less pretty, and I don't like how it feels when I eat her out... all that hair everywhere! Giving her oral sex or cleaning up a creampie has definitely become less pleasant. But I know she keeps it like this to please her lover, even though she knows I don't like it, and that makes it kind of hot.

Last edited:
Back