Wives growing pubic hair for their Bull

Would you grow your pubic hair for your Bull?

• Currently shaved/trimmed, but I'm willing grow out a full bush

Votes: 54 18.6%
  • Currently shaved/trimmed, but I'm willing to grow out a trimmed bush/landing strip/etc.

Votes: 78 26.9%
  • Currently shaved, and not willing to grow out pubic hair

Votes: 51 17.6%
  • I already have a full bush because that's my own and/or hubby's preference

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • I already have a full bush because that's my own and/or Bull's (but not hubby's) preference

Votes: 44 15.2%

• Total voters
I read somewhere that some bulls prefer a fuller bush precisely so when they cum on the pubic hair it is that much more of a task for the clean up cuck to undertake. With a good heavy load it must be the difference between a few seconds on a shaved pussy to many minutes work on a full bush to make sure us cucks get every drop.

I read somewhere that some bulls prefer a fuller bush precisely so when they cum on the pubic hair it is that much more of a task for the clean up cuck to undertake. With a good heavy load it must be the difference between a few seconds on a shaved pussy to many minutes work on a full bush to make sure us cucks get every drop.
Yes, that's also one of the things my wife's lover likes. Sometimes he pulls out to cum on her bush... he knows it makes it much more difficult for me to clean everything when his cum gets matted in her pubes.

Cleaning a shaved pussy is so easy, cleaning a hairy bush is really something different...

Haven't shaved since the pandemic started.
Omg please don't ever again! I beg you. I consider you one of the sexiest BBC loving woman ever seen and much the reason is that beautiful body saggy whore tita and most of all that loose worn out from BBC beating and using hard that pussy for.decalades and the hairy the better hope to see new pics with BBC loads cakes on it

After reading this topic about wives shaving their pussy for their Bulls, I would like to know if there are more women who are just like my wife and who would be willing to grow their pubic hair because their Bull requested it.

Would you do it, even if you knew your husband would not like it?
My wife always keeps her pussy fully shaved, this is how we both like it. The only thing she will do before meeting a bull is make sure it is super smooth. Also if the bull wants to become regular he will need to be shaved or very well trimmed.

Back