Wives, Cucks breaking the limits

I've broke our limits over the years, it just kind of happens I think. Wasn't to do with condoms, my hubby and I agreed I'd take bareback right from the start. Or anal, because hubby knows that's my favourite.
Our limits were things like getting feelings for a guy- and I did fall for a guy big ways in our first year-, then not going with any guy that hubby didn't know about- but I did go with guys that hubby wasn't aware of- and finally not a white guy or ex bf- and my current lover is my first bf from years ago before I met hubby.
It's difficult to keep to limits, once the 'it's ok to fuck other men' door has been opened, it's difficult to stay in the same room!

I used to set ground rules with the guys but that soon went out the window. I just can't say no to a black guy. whatever he wants I have to do. I remember hubby wasn't happy the first time a black guy took the condom off but he couldn't really do much about it as the black guy was a heavy weight mixed martial artist lol. x
I don't think that setting these limitations on girl is a fair thing to if a cuckold hubby or bf agrees that black guys can fuck you .. it's likes saying you can drive high performance cars but you can only 25 MPhil that's just ridiculous and it's an arbitrary way that a white is trying to control his wife's sexual experiences .. any what a new white couple to this lifestyle may not fully realize is that ..
that getting fucked by a black guy/bull is SO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and the pleasure she will get is so much more powerful that setting ANY rules for her and her such more superior sex partners is gaurateed to fail and well, would that you say that it's silly to put rules in place that the shear power of the pleasure involved will result in failure and setup as basis for false guilt and/or blame.. So I strongly recommend that a white couple go into with NO rules or boundaries or as few as possible and those MUST prove to be necessary a helpful to the cuckold couple

I've broke our limits over the years, it just kind of happens I think. Wasn't to do with condoms, my hubby and I agreed I'd take bareback right from the start. Or anal, because hubby knows that's my favourite.
Our limits were things like getting feelings for a guy- and I did fall for a guy big ways in our first year-, then not going with any guy that hubby didn't know about- but I did go with guys that hubby wasn't aware of- and finally not a white guy or ex bf- and my current lover is my first bf from years ago before I met hubby.
It's difficult to keep to limits, once the 'it's ok to fuck other men' door has been opened, it's difficult to stay in the same room!
I agree 100% .. I think that putting arbitrary are an exercise in planning to fail .. White girls need to just appreciate her cuckold bf or hubby supportive and to not forget them in the midst of all the immense pleasure that you are going to experience.. so include them as much as possible when BBCs are fucking and let him know tell pleasure that you have received as best that you can .. some pleasure is too awesome for words

We tried the rules...no kissing....no bareback...no anal. Problem is when I get rolling I don't seem to be able to tell a black man no. Besides it has all been fantastic! Me, and my bulls, also seem to enjoy making my husband squirm a little (and deep down he loves the agony). So only my own limitations....gotta be older than my *******, no bathroom games, no extreme pain....and lots and lots of pleasure mixed with a little torment for my husband.

I was the one who asked my wife to take a black man so I initiated a conversation along the lines of what you just stated about "it's okay to fuck other men." We talked about couples in this lifestyle having "rules" and I stated it seemed like a lot of the rules were about the husband placing limits and I was not about to do that to her.
I told her it seemed silly to ask her to be intimate with someone then have some spurious notion that somehow her sharing her body with another man would be mitigated by some rule. I said it came down to the fact it's her choice and I'm not stepping in to inhibit her emotions.
I said I get her having a weakness for a black man and all I care about is she comes home with me at the "end of the day." I also said it was all up to her how she presented herself to her suitor.

WOW! you sure don't me at all .. in fact you got got me exactly backwards . but that's YOUR issue not please don't bother to continue to you time and your importantly MY with whatever negative garbage you're spinning up in your head about how I am .. Geez you don't even who and you got my all judged up 50 ways from Sunday!
As I said don't yours or my time any further .. get to know then perhaps then you can explain something that I could improve about myself and then I may actually listen to you .. because I can and do take constructive criticism seriously and for the advice reasonable and good I may just take your well thought out advice
:))))))))))))

well said................

My wife cautioned me though on "limits" she said there was no way I could ask her to be with another man, much less a black man, and be too rigid.
She said she was fine with "limits" but I had to be understanding with her and the situation. She expressed concern that because she might cross a line in the heat of the moment I might not handle it well and she could not be held responsible for anything because it was unfair.

Your wife is a smart woman. Very hard to set rules in that passionate environment. That’s why I’m like - why the fuck do people do this? But y’all love it. You give your wife up, you give up your control and hope your wife can control the situation - that is why this lifestyle can really work for dominant women because they will tell the bull what to do. The submissive woman will get dominated by the bull and so will the husband

Ann, you explained this phenomenon very well but i dont agree with this “once the 'it's ok to fuck other men' door has been opened - it’s just impossible to stop or to follow rules”. No we just don’t want to stop or follow rules when we are in passion. Men have to do this every day....every day we want to fuck other women and we think about it all the time....if our wives allowed us to - but we had to abide by rules, we would abide by them because we would be so grateful to be getting some other ass and we would no doubt come back and have sex with our wife. I think men are just wired better to handle fucking other woman and not catching feelings.

what’s ironic is that men are better equipped to handle this kind of lifestyle yet wives don’t allow them to go Fuck other women. Men, knowing that their women can’t handle fucking other superior big dick men without catching feelings, abiding by rules, not enjoying sex with with the husband - still ******* their wives to do this.....THIS ******* BAFFLES ME

From now on I’m going with the Joker line, “you get what you deserve”. You let someone fuck your already happy wive you deserve to get DOMINATED.

Hey there!

I was wondering if have you ever break a limit (taking the condom off, taking it in the ass) with no consent of your SO?

And you cucks, have you ever witnessed it and couldn't do anything?
[/QUO
Wife always goes bareback so I can clean her creampie pussy , it's something we both enjoy. Her bull hasn't taken my cherry but I know that will be cumming soon and that will expand our limits.

It was at our first hedo party we attended "to just check it out and see" that our limits were broken(mentally) by others.
A wife(I think) at the party in one of the rooms was being pulled down(wrestled) from behind by another woman and then held down, as a black guy ****** himself on her from the front, hard to tell if that was ******. But it sure seemed ****** sex, another woman played with her self watching it. my wife just stared wide eyed/frozen.
I found out latter it was that type of party(anything goes) and my wife friend who invited us, tried to separate my wife from me so she would end up the same way(my wife had not even been with another man yet, never mind this, just exploring).
It was so raw and animalistic, it's hard to look away. It's like seeing sex for the first time, you are shocked but turned on.
We fucked like rabbits later, after we left.

Last edited:
yes once you have started rules go out the window
discretion condoms..... Once she has the ok to fuck who she wants all the caution previously used to keep things secret gradually dissolve the descrete meetups become more visible to others friends neighbours family soon become aware, caution is thrown to the wind,,,,,as are safe sex it all is soon a free for all!!

I had arranged a birthday present of a 10 inch bbc for my wife. We agreed that a condom would be used. The first round he used a condom. After they rested awhile, he started rubbing her clit with his cock. As she was climaxing from that he slid in bareback until his balls were touching her ass. She never resisted in the least bit. He finally shot his load deep ito her pussy and all I could do was watch.

View attachment 1104958
LOL wonder of wonder both your wife and you could have stopped that if you'd really wanted to and done it right the way but ones you let him have his bare cock rubbing inside you were to late for sure.

the only rules we have set is no kissing, if hubby is not there i must tell him everything and NO emotional feelings. other than that it is anything that i want i can have. i love being stretched anally, have been pissed on and pissed on others, been gangbanged (although not by BBC) taken in public.

We set those rules before we even considered getting into it and it has worked fine for nearly 20 years.

I had arranged a birthday present of a 10 inch bbc for my wife. We agreed that a condom would be used. The first round he used a condom. After they rested awhile, he started rubbing her clit with his cock. As she was climaxing from that he slid in bareback until his balls were touching her ass. She never resisted in the least bit. He finally shot his load deep ito her pussy and all I could do was watch.

View attachment 1104958
Honestly the biggest thing holding us back from getting a bbc irl is fear of catxhimg something. However with that said idk if i would react any differently if the above situation happened to my wife and i. The idea of another man unloadingvinto my wifes unprotected pussy is one of my favorite fantasies. I hope to find a bull who we can build enough trust with over time to no longer require a condom

the only rules we have set is no kissing, if hubby is not there i must tell him everything and NO emotional feelings. other than that it is anything that i want i can have. i love being stretched anally, have been pissed on and pissed on others, been gangbanged (although not by BBC) taken in public.

We set those rules before we even considered getting into it and it has worked fine for nearly 20 years.
The NO emotional feelings is the hardest rule to keep I would guess. or not ?

Back