Wives, Cucks breaking the limits

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by TonyMean, Jan 6, 2017.

1. TonyMean

TonyMean Active Member

Hey there!

I was wondering if have you ever break a limit (taking the condom off, taking it in the ass) with no consent of your SO?

And you cucks, have you ever witnessed it and couldn't do anything?

2. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

cant say Ive got limits hun lol but I was at a party once were a cuck complained his wife was being taken bareback so he was held down and taken bareback aswell x

3. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    I had arranged a birthday present of a 10 inch bbc for my wife. We agreed that a condom would be used. The first round he used a condom. After they rested awhile, he started rubbing her clit with his cock. As she was climaxing from that he slid in bareback until his balls were touching her ass. She never resisted in the least bit. He finally shot his load deep ito her pussy and all I could do was watch.

099.JPG

4. Manfred

Manfred Well-Known Member Real Person

UK
    No way!

Lana Chambers likes this.
  5. Lana Chambers

Lana Chambers Well-Known Member

That sounds beautiful and so so right!

6. Littlescottyboy

Littlescottyboy Member

That's so hot!!

jane mintu likes this.
  7. Lana Chambers

Lana Chambers Well-Known Member

It's what every white boy deserves, cuckolded and humiliated.

A girlfriend of mine once had her Black boyfriend cum in her pussy with her white husband tied up to a chair. He thought they were just playing. He didn't know the score.

8. Ferd4432

Ferd4432 Member

My wife loves to watch me taken bareback and cumming a ton from her bbc after she has had her fun!

9. CuckynDFW2

CuckynDFW2 Well-Known Member

US
    Screenshot_2017-01-05-05-36-31.png Having a real bitch eat from His Superior Wife and a Superior Race is the future of wht losers.

10. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

love it

11. Ferd4432

Ferd4432 Member

Sounds good

12. Ferd4432

Ferd4432 Member

Oh yeah!

13. Littlescottyboy

Littlescottyboy Member

That's so beautiful... one of my favorite things ever is a fresh cream pie from a beautiful big black cock

maccachew likes this.
  14. 10pt5applhed

10pt5applhed Active Member

US
    That's some real jail shit

15. Ferd4432

Ferd4432 Member

Love both photos!

jane mintu, Howard & Sue and Scratch like this.
  16. Ferd4432

Ferd4432 Member

Nice assfuck photo! Anybody you know?

Scratch likes this.
  17. Jack Ward

Jack Ward Active Member

Oh yep i have broken my bf limits before no condom and denied him sex.

18. Littlescottyboy

Littlescottyboy Member

That's so hot! I love it!

jane mintu and Jack Ward like this.
  19. Marriedwife4bbc

Marriedwife4bbc Well-Known Member

Canada
    Don't have any limits yet! Willing try everything once and cuck hubby doesn't mind and has no say anyway!!
    Queens always go bareback,,,,,IMO.

20. Seth1805

Seth1805 Member

We have talked about "rules." We have not done anything yet but we have tried to put in place some structure we are both comfortable with like safety, vulgarity, pain, and then "limits." My wife cautioned me though on "limits" she said there was no way I could ask her to be with another man, much less a black man, and be too rigid.
    She said she was fine with "limits" but I had to be understanding with her and the situation. She expressed concern that because she might cross a line in the heat of the moment I might not handle it well and she could not be held responsible for anything because it was unfair.
    I agreed and we adjusted a lot of the "limits" so she pretty much has free reign in bed as long as she comes home with me at the end of the night. That part has also been modified where I actually said if she found someone exceptional she could have a night to him by herself. She appreciated that but said that would probably not be the case but that you never know.