Wives, Cucks breaking the limits

I had arranged a birthday present of a 10 inch bbc for my wife. We agreed that a condom would be used. The first round he used a condom. After they rested awhile, he started rubbing her clit with his cock. As she was climaxing from that he slid in bareback until his balls were touching her ass. She never resisted in the least bit. He finally shot his load deep ito her pussy and all I could do was watch.

View attachment 1104958
You were right there and witnessed this and you didn't even say one word? Even to ask politely or remind him and her nicely that maybe he forgot to put another condom on?

You were right there and witnessed this and you didn't even say one word? Even to ask politely or remind him and her nicely that maybe he forgot to put another condom on?

It happened so quickly that it was in her pussy before I could say anything. Once it was in, what and she did not object, it would not have made any difference. She always told me she did not like the feel of condoms.

In a previousfoursome before this time, I interrupted a man starting to put his bare cock in her. He stopped and lost his erection. It took some time to get aroused and put on a condom. I was critized by her later for breaking the mood so I remained quite this time.

It happened so quickly that it was in her pussy before I could say anything. Once it was in, what and she did not object, it would not have made any difference. She always told me she did not like the feel of condoms.
I do understand .. and I certainly have empathy with how each you were feeling in that brief moment.. for your wife and bbc lover it was impossible to stop in the heat of the moment to put on a pesky uncomfortable condom 1) huge black cocks are not only cunt wreckers, but condom destroyers too .. 2) asking that a black man use a condom is very inappropriate and rude .. I'm glad that you didn't say anything to him .. those kind of things are just silly talk .. cuz every black male has the perfect right walk right into your life and take any woman right in front your eyes and claim her with his potent cum

Last edited:
I know better than to even think about asking a black to where a condom or to even see a anywhere near him .. and know that I don't make the choice about when or how the women in my life are blacked and when are bred or anything

I guess a BETTER observation is: How does a guy like you even get a woman in the first place while coming across as so...spineless? No disrespect, but DAMN.

I guess a BETTER observation is: How does a guy like you even get a woman in the first place while coming across as so...spineless? No disrespect, but DAMN.
WOW! you sure don't me at all .. in fact you got got me exactly backwards . but that's YOUR issue not please don't bother to continue to you time and your importantly MY with whatever negative garbage you're spinning up in your head about how I am .. Geez you don't even who and you got my all judged up 50 ways from Sunday!
As I said don't yours or my time any further .. get to know then perhaps then you can explain something that I could improve about myself and then I may actually listen to you .. because I can and do take constructive criticism seriously and for the advice reasonable and good I may just take your well thought out advice

cuz every black male has the perfect right walk right into your life and take any woman right in front your eyes and claim her with his potent cum

I know better than to even think about asking a black to where a condom or to even see a anywhere near him .. and know that I don't make the choice about when or how the women in my life are blacked and when are bred or anything

I think my question was valid. Are you going to address it,or continue being (oddly, suddenly) defensive?

I think my question was valid. Are you going to address it,or continue being (oddly, suddenly) defensive?
Oh sorry the way that you put your question within your comment about being spineless left kind of irrated .. I am not a spineless man .. at not at all .. and the women in my life know it too

Oh sorry the way that you put your question within your comment about being spineless left kind of irrated .. I am not a spineless man .. at not at all .. and the women in my life know it too
I don't know you at all I only know the comments you make. So...explain how a seemingly subservient man such as yourself, manages to...consort with women. I'm just assuming they know you are a cuck? I don't have that DNA in my body so it befuddles me. :devil:

I do understand .. and I certainly have empathy with how each you were feeling in that brief moment.. for your wife and bbc lover it was impossible to stop in the heat of the moment to put on a pesky uncomfortable condom 1) huge black cocks are not only cunt wreckers, but condom destroyers too .. 2) asking that a black man use a condom is very inappropriate and rude .. I'm glad that you didn't say anything to him .. those kind of things are just silly talk .. cuz every black male has the perfect right walk right into your life and take any woman right in front your eyes and claim her with his potent cum
I don't know you at all I only know the comments you make. So...explain how a seemingly subservient man such as yourself, manages to...consort with women. I'm just assuming they know you are a cuck? I don't have that DNA in my body so it befuddles me. :devil:
Why the angry devil face? For an answer well idk exam0le how it come out except as I learned about interracial relationships and the growing trend of white girls becoming hotwives etc ..

Why the angry devil face? For an answer well idk exam0le how it come out except as I learned about interracial relationships and the growing trend of white girls becoming hotwives etc ..
oh, thats not an 'angry' devil face. No malice at all. That should be interpreted as a 'wickedly playful Devilish grin with sinfully fun intentions' - which would describe me exactly. :devil:

oh, thats not an 'angry' devil face. No malice at all. That should be interpreted as a 'wickedly playful Devilish grin with sinfully fun intentions' - which would describe me exactly. :devil:
I love your self-discription I can relate to that way of being for sure

Hey there!

I was wondering if have you ever break a limit (taking the condom off, taking it in the ass) with no consent of your SO?

And you cucks, have you ever witnessed it and couldn't do anything?
I used to set ground rules with the guys but that soon went out the window. I just can't say no to a black guy. whatever he wants I have to do. I remember hubby wasn't happy the first time a black guy took the condom off but he couldn't really do much about it as the black guy was a heavy weight mixed martial artist lol. x

In a previousfoursome before this time, I interrupted a man starting to put his bare cock in her. He stopped and lost his erection. It took some time to get aroused and put on a condom. I was critized by her later for breaking the mood so I remained quite this time.
I was just curious.. actually I think that you did the right thing this time he should be allowed to breed her if he wants to

Back