Wives, Cucks breaking the limits

I had arranged a birthday present of a 10 inch bbc for my wife. We agreed that a condom would be used. The first round he used a condom. After they rested awhile, he started rubbing her clit with his cock. As she was climaxing from that he slid in bareback until his balls were touching her ass. She never resisted in the least bit. He finally shot his load deep ito her pussy and all I could do was watch.

099.JPG

I had arranged a birthday present of a 10 inch bbc for my wife. We agreed that a condom would be used. The first round he used a condom. After they rested awhile, he started rubbing her clit with his cock. As she was climaxing from that he slid in bareback until his balls were touching her ass. She never resisted in the least bit. He finally shot his load deep ito her pussy and all I could do was watch.

View attachment 1104958
That's so hot!!

Hey there!

I was wondering if have you ever break a limit (taking the condom off, taking it in the ass) with no consent of your SO?

And you cucks, have you ever witnessed it and couldn't do anything?

We have talked about "rules." We have not done anything yet but we have tried to put in place some structure we are both comfortable with like safety, vulgarity, pain, and then "limits." My wife cautioned me though on "limits" she said there was no way I could ask her to be with another man, much less a black man, and be too rigid.
She said she was fine with "limits" but I had to be understanding with her and the situation. She expressed concern that because she might cross a line in the heat of the moment I might not handle it well and she could not be held responsible for anything because it was unfair.
I agreed and we adjusted a lot of the "limits" so she pretty much has free reign in bed as long as she comes home with me at the end of the night. That part has also been modified where I actually said if she found someone exceptional she could have a night to him by herself. She appreciated that but said that would probably not be the case but that you never know.

Back