Will all white marriages go this way ?

I think this lifestyle will become more prevalent in the future maybe not the majority but it will become much more normalized. More white guys will be jerking off all over themselves while their wives are sexually satisfied by their bbc bulls. No doubt that’s in the future for a lot of white couples

I think this lifestyle will become more prevalent in the future maybe not the majority but it will become much more normalized. More white guys will be jerking off all over themselves while their wives are sexually satisfied by their bbc bulls. No doubt that’s in the future for a lot of white couples
Agreed. With the proliferation of sites like this and books about how cuckolding and chastity for lesser endowed white males becoming much more widely available, more couples (and more women, especially) will figure out that this lifestyle is the way to go.

Majority

Reactions: wit
Agreed. With the proliferation of sites like this and books about how cuckolding and chastity for lesser endowed white males becoming much more widely available, more couples (and more women, especially) will figure out that this lifestyle is the way to go.
I’m hoping the next steps include more tv/streaming shows with it being considered normal for whitebois to be cucked by his gf/wife. More acceptable for women’s to joke about size and expected that us whitebois acknowledge our size inferiority and smile about making fun of it

I’m hoping the next steps include more tv/streaming shows with it being considered normal for whitebois to be cucked by his gf/wife. More acceptable for women’s to joke about size and expected that us whitebois acknowledge our size inferiority and smile about making fun of it
It would be WAY nice to have a series on NetFlix, Hulu, etc., that focuses on it. I'm surprised no one has actually proposed such a series yet, tbh.

• Love
Reactions: wit
It would be WAY nice to have a series on NetFlix, Hulu, etc., that focuses on it. I'm surprised no one has actually proposed such a series yet, tbh.
The path seems more interracial sex scenes with white women dominated and well satisfied by Black men…. I’m hoping for another iconic movie or series where a white boy gets brutally cucked and mocked for being white and badly endowed… perhaps he later marries her anyway but she continues to only cheat on him
With a series of more masculine Black men….

her girl friends knowing and smirking about it might help… or her bridesmaids knowing she put her wife husband into a cock cage on her wedding night, permanently… thoughts?

The path seems more interracial sex scenes with white women dominated and well satisfied by Black men…. I’m hoping for another iconic movie or series where a white boy gets brutally cucked and mocked for being white and badly endowed… perhaps he later marries her anyway but she continues to only cheat on him
With a series of more masculine Black men….

her girl friends knowing and smirking about it might help… or her bridesmaids knowing she put her wife husband into a cock cage on her wedding night, permanently… thoughts?
Future is here

This path is a choice and will always remain so. It's for sure on the rise, but to generalise it , might be too early.

Deff way too early to generalise it, given the fact even on here, and on OF most bulls, white women and white guys, disguise themselves with a mask or obscure their faces, it's no where near being mainstream or accepted.

If nothing else the fear of what friends/family/work would say if swinging/cuckolding/hotwifing became common knowledge is holding back more people trying/convincing their other half to try.

The backwards way women are treated in general when sex is involved is the worst, why is a guy who sleeps around a stud, when a woman is ostracised for sleeping around???? I do think we need to ensure that the word slut is given the positive connotation, I've said before a woman who seeks a better sex life for herself, is the kind of girl I want to be with, I don't care if I'm not the guy who fucking her hard, making her cum and filling her with baby batter, I just want to know she is getting the best sex she can, that is what I think a healthy relationship is.

If nothing else the fear of what friends/family/work would say if swinging/cuckolding/hotwifing became common knowledge is holding back more people trying/convincing their other half to try.
I absolutely agree with this. It's a shame that being a cuckold is so looked down on. IMO, there's nothing wrong with it. I have no problem admitting to the fact that I am a cuckold to anyone who asks (I mean, if that subject ever even comes up).

I've said before a woman who seeks a better sex life for herself, is the kind of girl I want to be with, I don't care if I'm not the guy who fucking her hard, making her cum and filling her with baby batter, I just want to know she is getting the best sex she can, that is what I think a healthy relationship is.
I could not agree more with this. This is part of accepting your role as a cuckold, IMO. Women have such insatiable sex drives that it seems to me to be too controlling to not allow your wife/GF to experience and enjoy her full sexual potential with as many sexual partners as she wishes as often as she wishes. Your job is to facilitate and encourage that. And I think the more public visibility that sort of approach has, the more acceptable this lifestyle will become. It will take a considerable amount of time to get there, however.

So much to do with sex is still taboo, especially when it comes to women exploring and being sexually active, in a way that men are celebrated,

FWB - guy genius, boys will be boys - girl, stupid slut, dirty slut.
Cheating - guy, genius or Boys will be boys - girl, greedy or dirty slut.
Open relationship - guy, genius or boys will be boys - girl, greedy or slut dirty slut.
Cuck/hotwife - bull, stud - girl, greedy, cheating slut, dirty slut.

Guys it's accepted they will go out and seek women to fuck, buy women are greedy, dirty sluts, its wrong.

I've said that we should be working to help women reclaim the word slut and make it a positive word, a word that shows women are sexual, and they seek the best sex they can get and champion their desires just like men's desires for no strings sex is.

I've said that we should be working to help women reclaim the word slut and make it a positive word, a word that shows women are sexual, and they seek the best sex they can get and champion their desires just like men's desires for no strings sex is.
A lot of women don't really need any help with that these days. They're reclaiming it on their own, and good for them. I have an FWB for whom the word is *literally* her mantra.

Back