Will all white marriages go this way ?

'Half of babies born worldwide are expected to be born in Africa by 2100, up from three-in-ten today. ' - I rest my casee

Already, the number of humanity has increased dangerously, leading to irreversible natural and social tragedies!!
Increasing humanity = less living space, food, drinking water=wars, and genocides !!

This is not superiority, this is stupidity!!

I have been with over 50 white women, and have mixed children. Most of the women I was with continued seeing only Black men. All told me they preferred Black men, even the ones who had been with whites before.
I’m a white guy with a mixed baby. I think that’s what you are referring to more so. Mixed races over pure races. The whites and blacks aren’t really going extinct. Black girls are mixing with white boys as fast as white girls are mixing with blacks. Same with all ethnicities.

You are a white man giving his pretty beautiful wife to Black men to use and then calling me delusional haha. Just use google Mr. smart
Now WHY would I want to PROVE YOUR POINTS for you? You made a declarative statement, I asked you to show us where you got your INFO.
If you won't do that, you're not helping your CASE any.
Yet you say I'm wrong. Fine, whatever, ... all I know is the statistics I CARE ABOUT are USA statistics, because I live in the USA, and US statistics says the Hispanic population is the most populous/fastest growing race and the white & black races are digressing. Now, whether the white race is digressing faster than the black race is irrelevant since the population of the white race is so much greater than the black race, currently. Comprende'?
So, basically, you're speaking out your pic_KissMyAss.jpg.

I have been with over 50 white women, and have mixed children. Most of the women I was with continued seeing only Black men. All told me they preferred Black men, even the ones who had been with whites before.
You live in an echo chamber. You only are with the white woman who want black. And not the huge majority of white woman who dont want to be with black.

No please 😭, tell me this isn't true. I'm begging you. White girls need to give us a chance still. Can you convert them so easily? One taste and they never go back? Do you think there's proof that young white girls secretly crave and prefer black men? Please show me, I'm dying to know what's the truth is

Already, the number of humanity has increased dangerously, leading to irreversible natural and social tragedies!!
Increasing humanity = less living space, food, drinking water=wars, and genocides !!

This is not superiority, this is stupidity!!
Population of earth is staying stable as white and asian population declines Black population rises exponentially, stop making excuses jeez

Now WHY would I want to PROVE YOUR POINTS for you? You made a declarative statement, I asked you to show us where you got your INFO.
If you won't do that, you're not helping your CASE any.
Yet you say I'm wrong. Fine, whatever, ... all I know is the statistics I CARE ABOUT are USA statistics, because I live in the USA, and US statistics says the Hispanic population is the most populous/fastest growing race and the white & black races are digressing. Now, whether the white race is digressing faster than the black race is irrelevant since the population of the white race is so much greater than the black race, currently. Comprende'?
So, basically, you're speaking out your View attachment 4348136.
I showed you stats, you move your definitions of stats. Whatever you're on a forum to share your wife with me like me, and even if they were talking like this to you, you'd probably be down with it. Keep being delusional little boi

I’m a white guy with a mixed baby. I think that’s what you are referring to more so. Mixed races over pure races. The whites and blacks aren’t really going extinct. Black girls are mixing with white boys as fast as white girls are mixing with blacks. Same with all ethnicities.
It's no where close, most black women want only black men. Most white women want black men. Eventually Asian and other women will only want black men too. It's a matter of nature.

It's no where close, most black women want only black men. Most white women want black men. Eventually Asian and other women will only want black men too. It's a matter of nature.
Might research your numbers. More and more black women are looking to cross to white chocolate. They can’t stand black. Many Asians going to white guys also. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Population of earth is staying stable as white and asian population declines Black population rises exponentially, stop making excuses jeez

Not true. It is growing because of large families on all continents who are bigoted religious almost everywhere!!
The case of Afghanistan is a good example of this!!
It was in vain for twenty years to help, if religious fascist fanatics with significant human backgrounds could occupy the country in a week as NATO troops supporting democratic forces began to withdraw. Due to religious bigotry, the birth rate is higher, but this is legally accompanied by a drastic fall in living standards.

It is no coincidence that so many Africans want to come here to Europe, because the standard of living is much higher here in many places, but to maintain it requires a certain degree of intellectual and moral standard in any case, otherwise too many people will result in a deterministic Stone Age!! There are birth control programs in northern and sub-Saharan Africa as well, because local intellectuals would like to make people understand that overproduction will result in tragedy both regionally and globally! Every family in the world would need a maximum of 2 children, and then a relatively acceptable healthy and balanced life would be sustained globally.

I can also mention South Africa, where the people of the slums have already fought a famine in several big cities and very ******* police violence has had to be used for relative peace because overpopulation and illiteracy are also responsible for the social situation that has developed due to poor social policies! Zimbabwe is one of the hell on earth!!

According to what I just seen on the news the other day it seems like it! They said that the dating apps and the websites reported that threesomes were the number one fantasy of couples and that the demand for threesomes was up 600% percent now that restrictions have been lifted.

In fact look at the specific picture graphic that the news decided to use for this segment. What exactly are they saying?🤔

Attachments

• 20210825_073000.jpg
    20210825_073000.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 75
Back