Will all white marriages go this way ?

According to what I just seen on the news the other day it seems like it! They said that the dating apps and the websites reported that threesomes were the number one fantasy of couples and that the demand for threesomes was up 600% percent now that restrictions have been lifted.

In fact look at the specific picture graphic that the news decided to use for this segment. What exactly are they saying?🤔

If a wife is happy with her husband but wants another man too, threesome sex is the most obvious solution for everyone and so everyone is doing well!! More progressive sex psychologists and sex therapists tend to recommend sexual openness involving at least one other person, because he saved many marriages!!

I am also in regular contact with a married couple here in Hungary, and we also usually threes with cuckold.

According to what I just seen on the news the other day it seems like it! They said that the dating apps and the websites reported that threesomes were the number one fantasy of couples and that the demand for threesomes was up 600% percent now that restrictions have been lifted.

In fact look at the specific picture graphic that the news decided to use for this segment. What exactly are they saying?🤔
Thank You!

I believe this is getting more common. I personally am speaking to at 4 husband's that are working with their unsatisfied wives to get them blacked. It will eventually happen 4 them. It coincides with the welcomed rise of status and wealth of the black male in our society. Its becoming more accepted for women to go there.
I would be interested in your further comments and thoughts in regards to my gender going black!!

Africans came from slavery, you had centuries of a lead. Now we are catching up in the last thing you had over us. This is why white women will never choose white men and why you subconsciously give your wife to a black man for pleasure.
I could watch a black guy fuck my woman but in the meantime she has to jerk off to me

Back