Bwc234

Male
Gold Member
From
Türkiye
Hey people, hope you’re all doing fine 😁

I wanted to discuss something with you, is there any solution that can calm down my wife needs ? It’s been like 2 months that we’ve chosen this lifestyle but yet we still didn’t found any black bull. I think the main reason being that we live in turkey lol…

Anyway does anyone has a solution for this issue ? Wifey is very excited about this and she’s being kinda capricious these last days…

I wanted to discuss something with you, is there any solution that can calm down my wife needs ? It’s been like 2 months that we’ve chosen this lifestyle but yet we still didn’t found any black bull. I think the main reason being that we live in turkey lol…

Anyway does anyone has a solution for this issue ? Wifey is very excited about this and she’s being kinda capricious these last days…
Go around the nato base in izmir

I have a friend in Istanbul. He is black bull.
Inbox me and we will visit you

Back