Bwc234

Male
Gold Member
From
Türkiye
Hey Guy, Hope everyone is doing fine 😁

In case if some of you missed, we’re a Turkish Muslim couple and happily married and it’s been a few months since we took a step into this type of lifestyle.

Unfortunately since we’re living in Turkey there isn’t any black mens ☹️

Me and my wife wanted to experience this and get a taste of it since she never had any Black cock in her life and she’s really eager to test it..

As the day passes she’s really getting frustrated and that’s why we’d love to find someone that could maybe travel to turkey so that we could meet 😋

Here’s some pics of my beautiful wife, enjoy them and don’t hesitate to pm us 😄

Attachments

• IMG_7153.jpeg
    IMG_7153.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_7156.jpeg
    IMG_7156.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_7157.jpeg
    IMG_7157.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 552

In case if some of you missed, we’re a Turkish Muslim couple and happily married and it’s been a few months since we took a step into this type of lifestyle.

Me and my wife wanted to experience this and get a taste of it since she never had any Black cock in her life and she’s really eager to test it..

As the day passes she’s really getting frustrated and that’s why we’d love to find someone that could maybe travel to turkey so that we could meet 😋

I'm a hot wife going on vacation to Turkey, is it possible to find big black dicks for an intense vacation? :threesome: :sex:

Why not Dubai ? Take a short vacation to Dubai , enjoy some nice BBCs and break her in as well as some sight seeing 😊

Hi there I would love to the chance to take care her. kind of far, but it doesn't mean we can't start a friendship we can also talk on Skype don't have an account yet but easy to sign up

Very nice,love hijab wearing Muslim women,have fucked a few in Australia, Indonesian Muslims mostly.

Hmmm love her big ass

Love to be your guy!

wow, I think she would be a treat for a Black cocksman, and get the Thrill of her life getting Blacked , split wide and deep seeded she would be so hooked. DM me with any updates on progress.. until then I'd love to fuck her with my white bare naked cock, I never ever pullout of another man's wife.

wow, I think she would be a treat for a Black cocksman, and get the Thrill of her life getting Blacked , split wide and deep seeded she would be so hooked. DM me with any updates on progress.. until then I'd love to fuck her with my white bare naked cock, I never ever pullout of another man's wife.
I think too, thanks 😁

When I was in the military I spent some time in Turkey and Tunisia. I rawdogged a couple of young Muslim gals. One gal even wore her hijab while I was banging her. It was the only thing she had on which I found extrodinarily sexy. There is something about middle eastern women. I wish there were more of them in the LS but it is rare.
Im a BWC, I would only say to any brothers or any studs looking to hit at some Persian pussy, be careful. The vast majority of middle eastern men so not fancy foreigners, especially Americans trying to get up in the guts of their women. I had a few issues with that. Hopefully the OP is on the up and up and truly wants his wife to get her insides rearranged by a hung stud.

Back