Wife's questions

'Why would you want another man to fuck me?' 'You were jealous of my ex boyfriends from before you met me, what if you get jealous after I've done it?'
'Don't you fancy me anymore?' 'Don't you love me any more?'
'What if I like it too much and want to keep doing it?' 'What if he's too big and I can't take it?'
These are the sort of questions I asked when hubby first brought it up. He convinced me though!

'Why would you want another man to fuck me?' 'You were jealous of my ex boyfriends from before you met me, what if you get jealous after I've done it?'
'What if I like it too much and want to keep doing it?' 'What if he's too big and I can't take it?'
These are the sort of questions I asked when hubby first brought it up. He convinced me though!
@Ann4BBC : my wife asks similar questions. How did your husband convince you? How long did it take you yo cuck him?

How did he convince you? Coz I'm trying to convince my wife but don't know how would she react. She might leave me or hate me donno

What did he say in answer to the Don't you fancy me anymore?

It was a slow and drawn out process with us and when my very horny wife hit her mid thirties she got even hornier. It started with just fooling around and teasing and progressed with her becoming more assertive and experimental, she eventually used a dildo on me. i think that once she started doing my ass she knew she could have other men. When I admitted to wanting other women my fate was sealed. She and i went out and she picked up her first man and things progressed from there. There was little talking about what she wanted but lots of action and soon I was cleaning cum from her pussy after another man filled it and this went on for decades

@Phil67 @ Joey14 and @craigthecuckold My hubby was trying to get me to do it for some time before I started. I asked all those questions, and did feel a bit upset him asking.
But we have been together over 20 years and neither of us had much sexual experience before we married, we love each other very much and have always had a good laugh together. Hubby basically convinced me that he still loved me, I was sexy as fuck and that, as he not a great fuck, I deserve to have a bit of fun-stress free good fucking!
Taking the BBC doc Johnson dildo helped convince me I could take it.
So I agreed to go with 1 or 2 guys, mainly to please hubby and to test his reaction.
He was thrilled I did and our sex increased greatly! I'd had a good time and it had been relatively easy to find a guy or two, so I said I wanted to carry on.
Things have just progressed from there.
Convince your wives it's just for fun, sexy thrill, nothing meant by it and she deserves it!

@Phil67 @ Joey14 and @craigthecuckold My hubby was trying to get me to do it for some time before I started. I asked all those questions, and did feel a bit upset him asking.
But we have been together over 20 years and neither of us had much sexual experience before we married, we love each other very much and have always had a good laugh together. Hubby basically convinced me that he still loved me, I was sexy as fuck and that, as he not a great fuck, I deserve to have a bit of fun-stress free good fucking!
So I agreed to go with 1 or 2 guys, mainly to please hubby and to test his reaction.
He was thrilled I did and our sex increased greatly! I'd had a good time and it had been relatively easy to find a guy or two, so I said I wanted to carry on.
Convince your wives it's just for fun, sexy thrill, nothing meant by it and she deserves it!

Thank you for sharing and great advice, I will do that! Everything that I have read has said patience is the key, plant small seeds water them and watch them grow.

@Ann4BBC My wife had a strict, religious upbringing. She says she'll try anything with me, her husband and only love ever
She says she's afraid I'll get jealous, insecure and will think less of her

Just curious if any of you who had “the talk” with your wife/girlfriend would be willing to share what questions did your wife/girlfriends ask during the confession of your fantasy of wanting to be a cuckold to her.
The first time was about six to eight months after we married. We were heavy into it one night when an old fantasy of mine came up, so I popped the question to Pam; "Honey! Did you ever think of having a well hung black guy get into your sweet white pussy!" I was into her at the time which was great, except that she immediately acted like a wild bronco and I ended up out of her saddle and spent the next five nights in the spare bedroom, alone! PLUS the temperature in the house dropped to the freezing point when I was around her! And this was in the month of June!

!!!!!!!

You go girlfriend:))

The first time was about six to eight months after we married. We were heavy into it one night when an old fantasy of mine came up, so I popped the question to Pam; "Honey! Did you ever think of having a well hung black guy get into your sweet white pussy!" I was into her at the time which was great, except that she immediately acted like a wild bronco and I ended up out of her saddle and spent the next five nights in the spare bedroom, alone! PLUS the temperature in the house dropped to the freezing point when I was around her! And this was in the month of June!
Ohhh!

oh, yes he did,,,,,

Back